Lifecycle Marketing Executive
Marketing & Communications
Posted on Tuesday, August 29, 2023
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-led SAAS company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. Our technology platform and products give front line workers a voice and leaders the visibility to make smart decisions in driving safety, quality and efficiency improvements.
An amazing opportunity has come up for a Marketing Communications Executive to join our growing Lifecycle Marketing Team in one of the world’s most exciting technology unicorns.
Working closely with the broader marketing, product, and go-to-market teams, you’ll help us to reach our company goal of 100 million people using our products every day by coordinating and executing a variety of communications to engage customers and would-be customers alike.
You’ll have a broad skillset, but first and foremost you’ll be an outstanding writer who’s passionate about helping customers understand the value of SafetyCulture's products and services.
We are growing fast and looking for talented, self-motivated people that value collaboration, growth and learning to join our team.
- You’ve got good experience with communications at scale, with a track record of ensuring customers receive the right messages at the right time
- You’re an outstanding writer; you can generate content to drive positive outcomes from email and in-app campaigns
- You're versatile and flexible, able to adapt your marketing tactics to different geographies, industries, personas and use cases
- You don’t shy away from data. You get the importance of data-driven decisions and you’re not afraid to analyse the impact of your content, or build complex customer segments
- You live and breathe our values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
Nice to have:
- A passion for learning and working with new tech
- Experience of using Email platforms (eg. Braze, Marketo or like-for-like platforms)
- Some HTML experience or a very real desire to learn
How you will spend your time:
- You’ll be the key point of execution for the lifecycle marketing team, supporting us to produce outstanding content at every point of a customer's journey
- Creating marketing content which communicates complex concepts, technology updates and product features in a simple, digestible way
- You’ll partner with our lifecycle experts to architect strong marketing journeys which articulate the value of SafetyCulture's products, powering our marketing and product funnel
- You’ll build, coordinate and schedule lifecycle communications and campaigns across channels such as email, in-app, and push notifications, using best-in-class marketing technology tools
- Analyse the performance and impact of programs, identifying new opportunities and developing key insights to improve future campaigns
- Supporting the broader Lifecycle team on a range of key business initiatives, including user engagement and marketing nurture programs
- We accommodate flexible working arrangements with an expectation of 3-days per week in the new SafetyCulture Sydney office in Surry Hills working alongside your team
- You’ll have access to professional and personal training and development opportunities
- We’re a pet friendly workplace Hackathons to drive innovation across all teams within the business
- Workshops and Lunch & Learns from our leadership and industry experts
- We also encourage you to get involved in the community, open source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies
But wait, there’s more... You’ll also receive other perks such as:
- Equity with high growth potential
- Great food! Our In-house chefs serve up fresh and healthy breakfast and lunch
- Love coffee or tea? Our commercial espresso machine has you covered. We also have beer and wine on tap, a pool table, board games, and books library
- Wellbeing is key! We offer a full gym including Peloton bikes, treadmills and free weights. Initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and generous parental leave policy
- Last but not least, we celebrate quarterly and our teams love the ShipIt global offsite
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.