French Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, September 14, 2023
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-lead SAAS company with an ambitious mission, to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce. Our technology platform and products give front line workers a voice and leaders the visibility to make smart decisions in driving safety, quality and efficiency improvements.
Our teams hold the customer at the heart of everything we do. Before we come to a solution, we ask: "How is this helping the customer?"
Our values are what we live by and how we behave internally. They define who we are, and are the driving force behind our actions, decisions and behaviours. They are the pillars that support our customers and our people to do their best work everyday, you can find out more via this link - https://safetyculture.com/careers/
You’ll be part of our fast growing and developing Amsterdam Team aligned in their mission to empower customers to make their workplaces better everyday,As a Customer Success Manager, you are a product advocate, passionate about driving improvements for customers through our software solutions. You live and breathe customer solutions, and never give up until the outcome is achieved through their trusted advisor approach.
What you’ll be doing
- Driving adoption, retention, and advocacy of our software solutions
- Implementing solutions, training customers and managing customer programs
- Partnering with customers to project manage implementation and adoption of our software
- Articulating a vision, strategy, and plans to customers
- Working closely with Account Executives, Product and Support teams to find the best solution for our customers
What you’ll need
- Fluency in French and English
- Passion for delivering a great customer experience
- Ability to actively listen, understand customer pain points and take action
- The ability to look for big ideas that can create value for customers
- Persuasion and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate up and down an organization underpinned by outstanding verbal and written communication skills
Nice to have
- Ability to interact with teams at SafetyCulture varying in levels of technical and non-technical conversations
- A background in leveraging data through a variety of tools to inform and execute strategies that encourage product adoption
- Familiarity with systems such as Salesforce
We Care About People
- At SafetyCulture, we care about people and growing the team, through:
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salaryFlexible working arrangements, we encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and our local SafetyCulture office in downtown Amsterdam
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities; We encourage involvement in the community, open source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies.
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
More than 28,000 organisations use our flagship products, iAuditor and EdApp, to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly. SafetyCulture powers over 600 million checks per year, approximately 50,000 lessons per day and millions of corrective actions, giving leaders visibility and workers a voice in driving safety, quality and efficiency improvements.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.