Marketing & Communications
Kansas City, MO, USA
Posted on Wednesday, September 27, 2023
SafetyCulture is a global, product-led SaaS company with the mission of helping distributed working teams get better every day.
We are building a mobile-first operations platform that gives workers a voice, and leaders visibility, to make better decisions in the workplace every day. Our mission is to unite teams to become a force for improvement in any organisation.
Headquartered in Sydney, SafetyCulture has six offices around the world and over 70,000 customers.
Are you a results-driven marketer seeking an opportunity to unleash your creativity and deliver memorable marketing campaigns that truly make an impact? If yes, then we invite you to join our award winning Kansas City team as Marketing Manager for our US operations.
In this role you will play a pivotal role in developing and executing on regional field marketing strategies. Partnering closely with sales and marketing, you will be motivated to achieve stellar results through implementing effective marketing initiatives that generate brand awareness, drive leads, and accelerate sales growth.
What will I be doing?
- Develop and execute demand generation initiatives to drive new leads and nurture our existing customer base alongside our GTM leaders
- Oversee and manage the Americas field marketing, including customer events, roadshows, and conferences
- Work with the content marketing and sales teams to develop (write, drive review process, publish) and promote marketing materials to drive awareness and interest
- Improve operational processes and reporting related to demand generation programs to measure effectiveness, performance and ROI of marketing spend
- Improve the efficiency and effectiveness of our marketing automation systems (i.e., Marketo, Outreach) to better nurture leads and increase conversion rates to marketing qualified leads
- Analyze campaign and event outcomes in detail, drawing insights and presenting results clearly to facilitate sound decision making and next steps
What do I need?
- You're a free thinker able to articulate the story and vision of SafetyCulture You’re a doer and a strategist. You love creating the strategy and executing against the strategy.
- Demonstrated B2B experience (B2C2B even more ideal)
- Demonstrated experience managing integrated marketing campaigns across earned, paid and owned media
- Proficiency in marketing automation tools, CRM software, and analytics platforms.
- Willingness to travel as needed to support regional marketing activities.
- Analytical mindset with the ability to use data to drive decisions.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
What we offer
- Equity with high growth potential and a competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements, we encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the local SafetyCulture office
- Generous Medical Insurance plans
- In-house Chef serving up daily breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Wellbeing initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services
- Paid Parental Leave
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities
- Hackathons, Workshops, Lunch & Learns
- We encourage involvement in the community, open source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies.
- Freshly brewed coffee, beers, boutique wines and a range of non-alcoholic beverages
- Quarterly celebrations and team events
- Pickle Ball Court, modern workspace and pet-friendly office
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
Even if you don't meet every requirement listed in the ad, please consider applying for this role. We prioritise inclusion and value individuals with potential over a checklist of qualifications. Don't rule yourself out, hit that apply button if this job resonates with you
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone. For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS: 888-897-7781 or dhs.gov/e-verify