Customer Support Analyst
IT, Customer Service
Kansas City, MO, USA
Posted on Wednesday, October 18, 2023
SafetyCulture is a global, product-led SaaS company with the mission of helping distributed working teams get better every day.
We are building a mobile-first operations platform that gives workers a voice, and leaders visibility, to make better decisions in the workplace every day. Our mission is to unite teams to become a force for improvement in any organisation.
Headquartered in Sydney, SafetyCulture has six offices around the world and over 70,000 customers.
As a Support Analyst, you are the first contact for our customers when they need help. Quick and efficient is the name of the game. Empathy is a must and friendly service is held to the highest standard. Your quest is to provide excellent support while collaborating with our global teams to ensure our customer’s journey is amazing.
You will embody our #thinkcustomer value and use your incredible people skills and technical expertise to deliver an exceptional customer experience.
- Customer centric approach and dedicated to solving customer problems
- An active listener who understands customer pain points and takes action
- Love for technology and solving technical issues
- Prior experience in customer support highly desirable
How you will spend your time
- Responding to our customers’ concerns across chat, email, and calls based on the SLA set or even faster!
- Always striving to educate our customers about the company, our product and our products’ features.
- Using data analysis to evaluate the customer problem, helping you to find an accurate and long-term solution.
- Walking your customers through tricky installation processes and troubleshooting.
- Looking for alternative solutions that will allow you prioritise. Bring ideas on how to help your customers achieve the same outcome just without you.
- Create and send technical documentation to customers and within the technology platforms that the company uses. Notes provided in all the systems should be complete, accurate and follows the quality framework.
- Knowing the escalation cases (based on guidelines for escalation) that should be reassigned to the Level 2 Analysts.
- Researching required information using SafetyCulture prescribed and approved resources.
- Confidence in your decision to close customer cases, knowing that you came to a solution both yourself and the customer is excited about
- An environment awarded Best Places to Work in Kansas 2021
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary and bonus structure
- We are located in the heart of the Crossroads near some of the best bars, cafes, and BBQ joints in Kansas City.
- Downtown parking is free, secure, and 24/7.
- Have lunch on us! We provide catered lunches plus groceries for breakfast, and snacks to keep you energized for the day.
- At SafetyCulture the bar is stocked for Friday drinks and celebrations. And we have a lot to celebrate!
- We know how to throw a party. From karaoke to offsite incentives, there are plenty of opportunities to socialise.
- Get fit with the team during our workout classes every Monday, Tuesday & Thursday, plus a discounted gym membership to Planet Fitness.
- Opportunity to participate in internal groups like our Womens and diversity groups. We are a dog-friendly office. Biscuit, Sienna, Mack, Paddy, Chicken Nugget, and Champ are all valued colleagues. We also provide optional pet insurance!
- Fancy a run? Are you a crafting wizard? Keen to shoot hoops after work? There are many groups for you to join to connect with people interested in the same activities you are.
- Our office is open and trendy, creating an environment of creativity and collaboration. It features a mammoth TV great for watching the Chiefs win the Super Bowl and a table tennis table for daily competitions.
- You will be repping SafetyCulture from head to toe with all of the swag you’re given when you join.
- Travel the world for ShipIt, our yearly hackathon that brings all of our global teams together. This year it was in Hawaii!!
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
Even if you don't meet every requirement listed in the ad, please consider applying for this role. We prioritise inclusion and value individuals with potential over a checklist of qualifications. Don't rule yourself out, hit that apply button if this job resonates with you
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.
This employer participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S. If E-Verify cannot confirm that you are authorized to work, this employer is required to give you written instructions and an opportunity to contact Department of Homeland Security (DHS) or Social Security Administration (SSA) so you can begin to resolve the issue before the employer can take any action against you, including terminating your employment. Employers can only use E-Verify once you have accepted a job offer and completed the Form I-9. E-Verify Works for Everyone. For more information on E-Verify, or if you believe that your employer has violated its E-Verify responsibilities, please contact DHS: 888-897-7781 or dhs.gov/e-verify