Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
Software Engineering, People & HR
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Monday, October 23, 2023
SafetyCulture is a global, product-led SaaS company with the mission of helping distributed working teams get better every day.
We are building a mobile-first operations platform that gives workers a voice, and leaders visibility, to make better decisions in the workplace every day. Our mission is to unite teams to become a force for improvement in any organisation.
Headquartered in Sydney, SafetyCulture has six offices around the world and over 70,000 customers.
Do you thrive working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment with minimal hierarchy and enjoy partnering with leaders to build high performing teams? Are you someone who thinks outside of the box and believes in the power of talent to shape company success? Then we invite you to join our global team as Senior Talent Acquisition Partner
.As a trusted advisor, you will partner with senior leaders across a diverse range of client groups such as engineering, GTM and internal operations. Leveraging your effective stakeholder management skills, you’ll consult with leaders to provide a best-in-class recruitment service, using the latest sourcing and passive pipeline management techniques, whilst providing a memorable candidate experience.
What will I be doing?
- Lead end-to-end recruitment across multiple roles and business units
- Bring new ideas to improve decision-making, efficiency, and productivity
- Provide data and insights to demonstrate your impact to the business
- Develop and implement innovative sourcing strategies to identify and engage top talent.
- Conduct thorough candidate screenings and interviews to assess qualifications and cultural fit.
- Partner closely with People & Culture and Workplace Experience team
- Establish yourself as a trusted advisor to your stakeholder groups
- Proactively build passive candidate pipelines with an analytical and data driven approach
- Effectively pitching SafetyCulture, explaining equity, negotiating and closing offers, while providing a fantastic candidate experience
- Contribute to building SafetyCulture’s employer brand through your own external brand, communications and networks
- Proactively contribute to people initiatives and team projects.
What do I need?
- 5 + years demonstrated recruitment experience.
- Strong understanding of the end to end recruitment cycle and the tools, with the ability to apply them proactively with flexibility
- Proven ability to learn new technologies, and achieve outcomes
- Proven capacity to develop and maintain successful stakeholder relationships
- Outstanding written and verbal communication and attention to detail
- An interest in high-growth technology startups
- Comfort working in a fast-paced, growth oriented scale-up
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Demonstrate SafetyCulture’s values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
We care about People
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements, we encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the local SafetyCulture office;
- Wellbeing initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and generous parental leave policy
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities; Hackathons, Workshops, Lunch & Learns;
- We encourage involvement in the community, open source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies.
You'll also receive other perks such as;
- In-house Culinary Crew serving up daily breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Barista coffee machine, craft beer on tap, boutique wines and a range of non-alcoholic beverages
- Quarterly celebrations and team events, including the annual Shiplt global offsite
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
Even if you don't meet every requirement listed in the ad, please consider applying for this role. We prioritise inclusion and value individuals with potential over a checklist of qualifications. Don't rule yourself out, hit that apply button if this job resonates with you
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.