General Manager, UK & Ireland
Posted on Tuesday, November 14, 2023
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-lead SAAS company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester, Amsterdam and Manila.
We are continuously building a technology platform and products that gives front line workers a voice and leaders the visibility to make smart decisions in driving safety, quality and continuous improvement.
Our teams hold the customer at the heart of everything we do. Before we come to a solution, we ask: "How is this helping the customer?"
Our values are what we live by and how we behave internally. They define who we are, and are the driving force behind our actions, decisions and behaviours. They are the pillars that support our customers and our people to do their best work everyday, you can find out more via this link - https://safetyculture.com/careers/
We are growing as a company and looking for self-motivated people that value collaboration, trust, growth and are customer obsessed.
As we continue to expand global operations, an opportunity has arisen for a General Manager to lead our UK & Ireland region.
As General Manager, you’ll be responsible for driving commercial outcomes, setting and implementing the GTM strategy and ownership of delivering on revenue and profitability targets for the region.
With demonstrated SaaS Leadership experience, your hands on and results driven approach will see you uplift capability across GTM teams and drive operational efficiencies required to deliver on the region’s growth. Critical to the success of this role, you will partner closely with cross-functional global teams as you help us build a world class UK & Ireland GTM business.
What will I be doing?
- Employee-focused, you will partner with the people team to provide a development culture for employees of all tenure
- Growing global sales, customer retention, margin and market share via setting comprehensive goals for performance and growth
- Full responsibility of forecasts, guiding go-to-market strategies, budgets, lead generation and other elements
- Execution of commercial strategy and development of the business through marketing, sales, and customer success activities to drive business growth and market share
- Evaluating performance through analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Customer-focused, you will ensure all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives
- Preparing sales plans, marketing, profit and loss estimations and budgets, using market demand, corporate goals and historical figures to achieve them
- Enhancing and modeling the company’s culture, values and behaviour as well as frequently communicating with all team members to drive engagement and performance
What do I Need?
- A proven track record of developing GTM talent and driving success
- Demonstrated experience leading Sales and Customer Success teams within a SaaS environment, ideally aligned to product led growth
- A strong commercial background involving lead generation, marketing, direct sales, sales & channel management, contract negotiation and key account management
- A track record of partnering with Customer Success and Product
- Demonstrated ability to successfully build relationships and teams on a multi-regional basis
- Ability to identify new customer opportunities and work with existing customers to position SafetyCulture as their business effectiveness partner of choice
- A team player able to work well with the technical team to prioritise projects and accelerate time to market for new products
More than a job
- At SafetyCulture, we care about people and growing the team, through:
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements, we encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the local SafetyCulture office;
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities; Hackathons, Workshops, Lunch & Learns;
- We encourage involvement in the community, open source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies.
- Other Benefits:
- In-house Culinary Crew serving up breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Wellbeing initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and generous parental leave policy
- Quarterly celebrations and team events, including the annual Shiplt global offsite, Table tennis, board games, Gym sessions, book club, and pet-friendly offices.
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
More than 28,000 organisations use our flagship products, iAuditor and EdApp, to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly. SafetyCulture powers over 600 million checks per year, approximately 50,000 lessons per day and millions of corrective actions, giving leaders visibility and workers a voice in driving safety, quality and efficiency improvements.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.