German Speaking Account Executive
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Thursday, November 30, 2023
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-lead SAAS company with an ambitious mission, to help solve the challenges faced in an increasingly distributed workforce. Our technology platform and products give front line workers a voice and leaders the visibility to make smart decisions in driving safety, quality and efficiency improvements.
Our teams hold the customer at the heart of everything we do. Before we come to a solution, we ask: "How is this helping the customer?"
Our values are what we live by and how we behave internally. They define who we are, and are the driving force behind our actions, decisions and behaviours. They are the pillars that support our customers and our people to do their best work everyday, you can find out more via this link - https://safetyculture.com/careers/
Enterprise Account Executives at SafetyCulture are champions for our customers. You will partner strategically with new and current customers, enabling them to raise their standards and achieve high quality and safer work environments
Who you are
- As an Enterprise Account Executive at SafetyCulture you will be a champion for our strategic customers.
- You will partner with our Top Tier customers, enabling them to raise their standards and achieve high quality and safer work environments.
- As an Enterprise Account Executive, your role is pivotal to developing customer relationships and you are motivated by solving customer problems.
- You are driven by sales, helping to achieve our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
What you’ll be doing
- Manage the full sales process to close in order to achieve quarterly target
- Attend roadshows and customer summits, educating prospective customers on iAuditor
- Perform in person and online demos, sharing the value of our platform to prospective customers, tailored to their needs
- Working closely with a small team comprising of Customer Success and Business Development to ensure customers have a smooth onboarding, supporting the development of long-term, successful customer relationships
- Be the voice of the customer to our cross-functional partners, including our world class product team
- Maintain data integrity through Salesforce and report on all sales activities
Nice to have
- Tenured professional B2B enterprise selling experience with a proven track record in managing a sales pipeline and achieving targets
- Experience of leading a commercial team to achieve targets
- Customer focus with the ability to build trust and gain rapport
- Ability to listen, find customer pain and to identify opportunities
- Comfortable working in an agile, fast-moving organisation
- Ability to demonstrate SafetyCulture values (Think Customer, Open Honest Always, Better as a Team, Be Bold Bring Action)
We Care About People
- We Care About People
- At SafetyCulture, we care about people and growing the team, through:
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary, Flexible working arrangements, we encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the local SafetyCulture office;
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities; Hackathons, Workshops, Lunch & Learns;
- We encourage involvement in the community, open source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies.
- Wellbeing initiatives such as EAP services and generous parental leave policy
- Quarterly celebrations and team events, including the annual Shiplt global offsite
You’ll also receive other perks such as:
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
More than 28,000 organisations use our flagship products, iAuditor and EdApp, to perform checks, train staff, report issues, automate tasks and communicate fluidly. SafetyCulture powers over 600 million checks per year, approximately 50,000 lessons per day and millions of corrective actions, giving leaders visibility and workers a voice in driving safety, quality and efficiency improvements.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.