Customer Success Manager
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
SafetyCulture is a customer and product led SaaS company with the purpose of helping frontline teams get better every day.
We are building a mobile-first operations platform that gives workers a voice, and leaders visibility, to make better decisions in the workplace every day. Our mission is to unite teams to become a force for improvement in any organisation.
Headquartered in Sydney, SafetyCulture has six offices around the world and over 70,000 customers.
Great work happens when every worker gets the knowledge they deserve. Come join our team of passionate people on a mission to democratise training.
We’re looking for a Customer Success Manager to take full ownership of a portfolio of customers. Partnering with customers to understand their business objectives, you will be dedicated to delivering ROI throughout the entire customer lifecycle. As a trusted advisor, you will advocate for our customer’s requirements by partnering with key stakeholders to scale value delivery. You will upskill customers on our platform, features and training best practices and provide a level of service that inspires our customers to champion SC Training.
Our Customer Success team partners with customers to create and execute on a rollout plan. Once on-boarded, our Customer Success Managers are responsible for driving adoption, retention, and advocacy of SC Training contributing to SafetyCulture’s growth, working towards metrics such as customer engagement, renewals, retention, and churn.
Your dedication to our mission and customer-centric approach will ensure you create seamless and positive experiences for our customers. You will share innovative ideas on product improvement with cross-functional teams, with a focus on driving continuous improvement initiatives.
- 2-3 years experience working in a customer facing role
- A background in leveraging data through a variety of tools to inform and execute strategies that encourage product adoption
- Persuasion and presentation skills, with the ability to communicate up and down an organisation
- Passionate about building lasting relationships with customers and colleaguesHighly empathetic.
- Ability to actively listen, understand customer pain points and take action
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced organisation & easily adapt to changes in roles and responsibilities
- Experience working in Customer Success, Account Management or strategic Consulting
- Familiarity with systems such as Salesforce and Vitally
How you will spend your time:
- You’ll manage a portfolio of mid-market customers, with the objective of proactively driving deep product activation and adoption
- Partner with your customers to understand their current and future business goals and challenges that translate into strategies utilising SC Training
- Become a trusted advisor to key stakeholders to enable the best customer experience possible
- You’ll be a product expert with the ability to advise your customers on training best practices
- Influence the product strategy to drive adoption and retention by being the voice of the customer
- Collaborate with the sales team to identify areas of opportunity and ensure “non-event” renewals
More than a job:
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements, we encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the local SafetyCulture office
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities
- Hackathons, Workshops, Lunch & Learns
- We encourage involvement in the community, open source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies
- In-house Culinary Crew serving up daily breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Barista coffee machine, craft beer on tap, boutique wines and a range of non-alcoholic beverages
- Wellbeing initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and generous parental leave policy
- Quarterly celebrations and team events, including the annual Shiplt global offsite
- On-site gym, table tennis, board games, books library, and pet-friendly offices
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
Even if you don't meet every requirement listed in the ad, please consider applying for this role. We prioritise inclusion and value individuals with potential over a checklist of qualifications. Don't rule yourself out, hit that apply button if this job resonates with you
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.