Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Tuesday, February 6, 2024
Come join this completely new team as we build out SafetyCulture Care within SafetyCulture. A risk-led Insurance Agency that is helping companies that stand to benefit from the unique product offering of SC Care to empower them to run better, safer business. By leveraging data insights from SafetyCulture tools, we help businesses become smarter and reward those who are actively managing their risk exposure.
Are you a Claims Executive looking for your next challenge? Buckle up and get ready to make your mark with SafetyCulture Care as we redefine the limits of what's possible in the insurance industry!
A newly created opportunity has arisen for a Claims Executive to join our growing team. In this role, you will be responsible for managing a portfolio of claims in a way that ensures unsurpassed service in order to drive growth and bottom line profitability.
You will listen to our customers, partners and people, identify opportunities and drive an agile, flexible, responsive and compliant resort to claims customers.
At SafetyCulture Care, we’re reimagining the insurance industry. This is a unique and exciting opportunity to establish your career with a global technology business where you can truly make an impact.
What will I be doing?
- Manage, monitor and control a portfolio of claims to ensure the provision of an effective, economic and superior claims management service
- Develop, implement and communicate strategies and approaches for the management of individual claims that reflect the company’s overall objectives
- Ensure key customers are identified and retained to optimise profitability
- Monitor claim trends and recommend and/or implement appropriate strategies to address emerging issues
- Participate in various forums to represent the company
- Approve substantial claims within appropriate authority levels
- Manage supplier, partner and carrier interactions to optimise customer and cost outcomes
- Establish and foster relationships with carriers, brokers and industry on claims related issues
- Manage relationships with third party suppliers to build constructive and mutually beneficial relationships
- Deal with large event claims impacting the business, by having a proactive and reactive strategy
- Provide technical expertise and business acumen as a key public interface to develop SafetyCulture’s profile in the marketplace
- Provide technical claims direction and coaching
- Conduct market presentations and meetings
- Good understanding of Insurance & Finance industry
- Advanced understanding of Insurance claims
- Creative and critical thinker
- Relationship management
- Motivation and passion for helping customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Enjoy being part of a high achieving team
- Ambition to grow and develop professionally
More than a job:
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements, we encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the local SafetyCulture office
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities
- Hackathons, Workshops, Lunch & Learns
- We encourage involvement in the community, open source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies
- In-house Culinary Crew serving up daily breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Barista coffee machine, craft beer on tap, boutique wines and a range of non-alcoholic beverages
- Wellbeing initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and generous parental leave policy
- Quarterly celebrations and team events, including the annual Shiplt global offsite
- On-site gym, table tennis, board games, books library, and pet-friendly offices
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture Crew we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.