Marketing & Communications, Design
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Wednesday, February 7, 2024
SafetyCulture is a customer and product led SaaS company with the purpose of helping frontline teams get better every day.
We are building a mobile-first operations platform that gives workers a voice, and leaders visibility, to make better decisions in the workplace every day. Our mission is to unite teams to become a force for improvement in any organisation.
Headquartered in Sydney, SafetyCulture has six offices around the world and over 70,000 customers.
As SafetyCulture continues to grow and scale, we’re looking for a marketing designer to take ownership of our Training brand and visual identity and use it to create an industry leading website and web experience that can help get the training product into the hands of businesses across the globe.
As part of a nimble and dynamic marketing team you’ll define and support the implementation of our visual identity across channels including go to market, events, digital and more.
How you will spend your time:
- Take ownership of our visual branding strategy and continue to develop and modernise it to reflect changing trends
- Develop and own a scalable website design system that can be easily executed across the marketing team
- Create headline digital assets and spaces that will become key conversion points in the customer journey
- Develop and manage visual assets for sales and marketing collateral to be distributed across a range of digital channels
- Work closely with the broader design team to develop a standardised approach to design that can be applied across the entire business
- Incredibly passionate about all things design. You know when every major brand updates their logo and have a strong opinion about it.
- Always thinking about user experience and won’t stop until you know a design solution is appealing and intuitive for our customers
- A great understanding of the numbers that drive design. You should be excited about seeing your design work have an impact on our marketing goals
- A collaborator and enjoy working through problems in a team setting and ensuring that diverse opinions are respected
- Can take ideas and concepts and translate them into designs quickly, making adjustments on the fly
- Proficient in a range of technologies such as Figma, InDesign, Illustrator, Lottie with wire-framing and prototyping technologies as an added bonus
More than a job:
- Equity with high growth potential, and a competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements, we encourage you to create the best work blend while working from your home and the local SafetyCulture office
- Access to professional and personal training and development opportunities
- Hackathons, Workshops, Lunch & Learns
- We encourage involvement in the community, open source work, attending talks and events, and experimenting with new technologies
- In-house Culinary Crew serving up daily breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Barista coffee machine, craft beer on tap, boutique wines and a range of non-alcoholic beverages
- Wellbeing initiatives such as subsidised fitness programs, EAP services and generous parental leave policy
- Quarterly celebrations and team events, including the annual Shiplt global offsite
- On-site gym, table tennis, board games, books library, and pet-friendly offices
We’re committed to building inclusive teams and cultivating a sense of belonging so our people can bring their whole authentic selves to work each day. We seek to make reasonable adjustments throughout our recruitment process to create an even playing field for all candidates. Thanks to the tireless efforts of the entire SafetyCulture team we’ve built an incredible culture which has seen us recognised as a Best Place to Work in Australia, the US and the UK.
Even if you don't meet every requirement listed in the ad, please consider applying for this role. We prioritise inclusion and value individuals with potential over a checklist of qualifications. Don't rule yourself out, hit that apply button if this job resonates with you
To all recruitment agencies, we do not accept resumes or partnership opportunities. Please do not forward resumes to SafetyCulture or any of our employees. We are not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes.