IT, Customer Service
Posted on Tuesday, March 16, 2021
SafetyCulture is an Australian-based, international tech scale-up. We create SaaS solutions that empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing.
The SC app was launched in 2012 to solve a global problem. Reduce workplace injuries and help frontline workers get home safely to their families. Fast forward 7 years, and we have hundreds of thousands of workers in over 150 countries using our platform, conducting millions of inspections every month. We’re excited to have a largely untapped global market and ambitious goals to reach 100 million workers. We’re looking for talented and mission-driven people to drive that growth.
SafetyCulture is looking for Customer Support Analysts to champion the high standard of excellence demonstrated by our team on a daily basis. Our support analysts embody our core values and serve as our brand’s representatives by helping our customers get the most out of iAuditor, our flagship software.
What You'll Be Doing
- Responding to our customer’s iAuditor related concerns through chat, email, and calls based on protocol and current metrics.
- Documenting customer inquiries on all platforms, making sure they’re accurate, complete, and compliant with the quality framework (chat, email, and calls).
- Educating our customers about the company, iAuditor, and iAuditor’s features as well as providing product updates that concern customer experience.
- Walking customers through any difficulties they may encounter in the installation of iAuditor, and providing basic troubleshooting.
- Arming customers with product knowledge and the technical know-how to ultimately, make them self-sufficient iAuditor champions of their respective organizations.
- Researching relevant information using SafetyCulture prescribed and approved resources.
- Ability to simplify complex steps and instructions for our customers through verbal and written communication.
- Ability to determine the source of a problem and find an effective solution.
- Ability to figure out how to get over, around, or through barriers to success, and then taking action.
- Ability to analyze, assess, and improve thinking process and communicate clearly.
- Doing the right thing in all circumstances.
- 2 - 3x a week in the office (Hybrid Set-up)
- 4 days work (11 hours) 3 rest days
- Shifting schedule quarterly
We are located on the 27th Floor SM Aura Office Tower, 26th Street corner McKinley Parkway, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City. Situated in the heart of the premier business district of Manila, a variety of malls, restaurants, cafes, and fast food joints are easily accessible and within walking distance from our office.
SafetyCulture is a customer and product-driven company with an ambitious mission: empower front line workers to drive operational excellence and take ownership of their safety and wellbeing. The company started in Townsville, our HQ is in Sydney, and we have offices in Kansas City, Manchester, Amsterdam and Manila.
Our first product, the SC app, is a mobile platform that helps teams around the world carry out inspections and spot issues quickly and easily. The knock-on effects are huge: by surfacing exactly what matters, people in teams can act to improve their business, raising their game, again and again. From boutique hotels to space exploration companies, millions are discovering the positive impact this app can have on their teams and performance every day. Today there are more than 25,000 companies that pay for our products, carrying out millions of inspections per month.
This is an exciting time in SafetyCulture’s history. We now have roughly 400 mission-obsessed people driving outcomes for our customers. We have a strong senior leadership team with experience taking start-ups through the critical scale-up phase. We’ve raised more than $150 million in funding, which will be used to evolve the product into an alerts platform for distributed teams, and expansion into insurance, sensors and IoT, and telematics for fleets. The goal is to have 100 million people using our products every day.
At SafetyCulture, we respect and appreciate what makes each of our team members different in terms of gender, age, ethnicity, religion, disability or sexual orientation. We unite to support one another as allies and we take deliberate steps to ensure that our people feel like they belong and can thrive at work each day.