Clinical Applications Specialist
Seer is headquartered in Melbourne Australia and is a digital health company challenging the status quo of how healthcare is delivered. Through award-winning cloud-connected medical devices, combined with an extensive research and development program, and demand-based clinical coverage across the country, we are shifting the patient centre of care from the hospital to the home.
Seer believes that technology can have a positive impact on healthcare. We’re on a mission to challenge the status quo of healthcare and push the limits of what’s possible when it comes to patient empowerment. By opening access to home monitoring services at scale, we believe we can relieve bottlenecks in the healthcare system, fast-track treatment, improve productivity, and save millions of lives.
Seer has already made a major impact across Australia over the last five years and is now actively goring its international business in the UK market.
About the team
Seer Medical UK offices are located in Battersea where a small and growing talented team of clinical, sales and administrative individuals are leading the charge on increasing access to home clinical monitoring for patients suffering from epilepsy.
About the role
The Clinical Application Specialist provides clinical advice and assistance on the usage of Seer products, technology and services to end users. The role is responsible for pre-and post-sales customer support for Seer’s product and technology and their applications. Working closely with the sales team, the Clinical Application Specialist provides training, education, clinical and technical support to customers and ensures the system is utilised to its fullest capacity while fostering relationships. The role demands a passion for providing patients with access to better treatment using digitally-enabled pathways and supporting key customers through the adoption of innovative clinical solutions. The CAS plays a large role in enabling the acceleration of the growth of the company.
Ultimately, the Clinical Application Specialist is the clinical expert that our customers trust. They will be relied on to provide timely and accurate advice and ongoing education. They will also help customers adopt digital-enabled workflows that improve healthcare access and make a positive impact to patients.
This is a predominantly field-based role across the London region. Occasionally the Clinical Application Specialist may need to travel to the office for team meetings and other activities.
In this role, you will:
- Act as the clinical expert in the region and contribute to a positive customer experience
- Provide product training and demonstrations to customers and potential partners, online and on-site at hospitals.
- Ensure that end users and healthcare professionals receive correct advice and adequate, professional support
- Accompany the sales team on customer visits, providing on-site guidance, support and clinical advice
- Support trade show and other marketing activities when required
- Provide customer feedback and features request to the technology team
- Degree in healthcare, health sciences or medical technology, or equivalent is highly desirable.
- Registration with a national neurophysiology scientific body.
- At least 5 years of experience in a mid- senior neurophysiology/clinical neuroscience role.
- Experience reviewing and reporting extended video-EEG recordings
- Experience with clinical and technical troubleshooting is essential.
Why choose Seer?
At Seer, we are doing purposeful work solving some of healthcare’s most pressing problems.
- Challenge the status quo. If there’s a better way of getting something done, that’s how we want to do it.
- Improve the lives of patients across the country using our groundbreaking products and technology.
- Be empowered and enabled to do your best work.
- Be treated with respect by your colleagues and peers.
A bit more about us
- As leaders in seizure cycle research, we’ve been awarded a shared US$3 million and a further AU$1m to develop world-first seizure risk forecasting capabilities in our app. This feature is made better for app users through our partnership with Fitbit and Epiminder.
- Patients rate us ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot as a result of our incredible clinical team.
- Awarded ‘Most Outstanding Patient Innovation’ for 2021 by the Australian Patients Association.
- Ranked #8 on Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 in 2020 (Australia’s list of fastest-growing technology companies).
- Our drive to improve patient comfort has led to three prestigious design awards across Australia and Europe for our wearable EEG/ECG device, Seer Sense®.
We know your time is valuable and that finding the right role at the right company is a time-consuming journey. Seer is committed to providing candidates with an engaging, informative, and transparent experience as part of our recruitment process.
One last thing — We uphold and live by our company values every day. If they resonate with you and you are interested in this role, we look forward to reading your application.