Intermittent Monitoring Tech (Remote)
Seer is a market-leading medtech company challenging the status quo of how healthcare is delivered. From our global headquarters in Melbourne, Australia, and our US location in Rochester, MN we are rapidly expanding our team to solve big problems in the healthcare sector. Through award-winning medical devices, combined with an extensive research and development program, and demand-based clinical coverage across the country, we are shifting the patient centre of care from the hospital to the home.
Seer believes that technology can have a positive impact on healthcare. We’re on a mission to challenge the status quo of healthcare and push the limits of what’s possible when it comes to patient empowerment. By opening access to home monitoring services at scale, we believe we can relieve bottlenecks in the healthcare system, fast-track treatment, improve productivity, and save millions of lives.
Seer has already made a major impact across Australia over the last five years and has now entered the UK and US markets.
About the role
Seer is seeking a passionate and experienced Registered Technologist to join their dynamic team. Seer offers an exciting environment that encourages teamwork, career advancement, and best-in-class service. We are looking for professionals to become an integral part of our rapidly growing business, leading the way in making a substantial difference in patient lives by setting up and monitoring patients with the latest technology.
The Intermittent Monitoring Technologist role is part of the Clinical Services team where the focus is on delivering world-class patient experiences through the most innovative and patient-centric medical equipment and software on the market — all designed In-house.
This requirement for the successful candidate will be to monitor patients during the overnight shift during Central Standard Time hours.
In this role, you will:
- Operate in a remote setting and monitor EEG studies in progress to ensure we are capturing high-quality data.
- Participate in performance and quality improvement procedures.
- Communicate with patients and troubleshoot any technical issues throughout the
- duration of the EEG study.
- Maintain patient confidentiality with HIPAA regulations.
- Communicate clearly and effectively with team members regarding problems with patients or equipment.
- Monitor up to 12 patients simultaneously while adhering to the AMA CPT requirements.
- Ensure all patient issues are dealt with promptly and professionally.
- Be one of the first in the world to use our award-winning and cutting-edge technologies as they are tested in our clinics.
- Current Registered EEG Technologist accreditation through ABRET.
- Two or more years of Clinical EEG experience.
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Ability to calmly handle difficult situations.
- Ability to multitask.
- Knowledge in computer troubleshooting and prior experience working with computer software.
- Adjust priorities quickly as circumstances dictate.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) is preferred.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
Why choose Seer?
At Seer, we are doing purposeful work solving some of healthcare’s most pressing problems.
- Challenge the status quo. If there’s a better way of getting something done, that’s how we want to do it.
- Improve the lives of patients across the country using our groundbreaking products and technology.
- Be empowered and enabled to do your best work.
- Be treated with respect by your colleagues and peers.
- Be provided with comprehensive training and opportunities to develop your clinical skills over time.
A bit more about us
- As leaders in seizure cycle research, we’ve been awarded a shared US$3 million and a further AU$1m to develop world-first seizure risk forecasting capabilities in our app. This feature is made better for app users through our partnership with Fitbit and Epiminder.
- Patients rate us ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot as a result of our incredible clinical team.
- Awarded ‘Most Outstanding Patient Innovation’ for 2021 by the Australian Patients Association.
- Ranked #8 on Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 in 2020 (Australia’s list of fastest-growing technology companies).
- Our drive to improve patient comfort has led to three prestigious design awards across Australia and Europe for our wearable EEG/ECG device, Seer Sense®.
At Seer, we are committed to creating a diverse team whose members help each other to grow. For this reason, we particularly encourage women and people from minority groups to apply.
We know your time is valuable and that finding the right role at the right company is a time-consuming journey. Seer is committed to providing candidates with an engaging, informative, and transparent experience as part of our recruitment process.
One last thing — We uphold and live by our company values every day. If they resonate with you and you are interested in this role, we look forward to reading your application.
Something looks off?