VP of Clinical Operations
Seer is a market-leading medtech company challenging the status quo of how healthcare is delivered. From our global headquarters in Melbourne, Australia, and our US location in Rochester, MN we are rapidly expanding our team to solve big problems in the healthcare sector.
Seer believes that technology can have a positive impact on healthcare. We’re on a mission to challenge the status quo of healthcare and push the limits of what’s possible when it comes to patient empowerment. By opening access to home monitoring services at scale, we believe we can relieve bottlenecks in the healthcare system, fast-track treatment, improve productivity, and save millions of lives.
Seer has already made a major impact across Australia over the last five years and has now entered the UK and US markets.
About the role
The Vice President of Clinical Operations is a key leadership position within Seer Medical and will be responsible for overseeing the clinical implementation, clinical services delivery and service and support for the US market. The VP of Operations will play a crucial role in ensuring the success of Seer Medical by leading the efforts to bring our innovative solutions to market and drive growth in the US market.
In this role, you will:
- Build, grow and lead a team of manager to director-level reports in the end-to-end delivery of all clinical services in the US, including:
- The Clinical Implementation team; responsible for the successful roll-out of Seer Medical's solutions to healthcare providers in the US market.
- The Clinical Services delivery team; responsible for providing patient monitoring and reporting (EEG/ECG), along with ongoing support and training to healthcare providers.
- The Service and Support team for the US market, ensuring that all Seer systems are properly maintained, supported and all US logistics are handled efficiently.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams, including Product Development, Marketing and Sales, to drive growth and market adoption of Seer Medical's solutions in the US market.
- Manage budgets and resources effectively, ensuring that Seer Medical's operations are efficient and cost-effective.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including healthcare providers, government agencies, and industry organizations.
- Stay up-to-date on the latest industry trends and regulatory requirements, and ensure that Seer Medical is in compliance with all relevant regulations.
- Represent Seer Medical at industry events and conferences, building the company's brand and reputation in the US market.
- Manages leader performance by establishing clear goals and expectations, tracking progress against goals, ensuring timely feedback and addressing performance concerns promptly.
- Oversee Quality Assurance/Performance Improvement activities.
- Works in close collaboration with compliance staff to ensure that clinical services, documentation, training, and supervision meet regulatory requirements.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, or a related field; Master's degree preferred.
- 12+ years of experience in operations, clinical implementation, and/or healthcare services delivery.
- Proven track record of successfully leading teams during rapid growth.
- Experience leading a distributed (multi-location or remote) workforce.
- Strong understanding of the US healthcare market, regulatory environment, and industry trends.
- Experience building and operating an IDTF (independent diagnostic testing facility).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with key stakeholders.
- Strong strategic and analytical skills, with the ability to develop and implement effective strategies for growth.
- Experience with technology and AI-powered solutions is desirable.
- Seer Medical offers competitive compensation packages, including salary, bonus, benefits, and equity.
- If you are a dynamic and driven leader with a passion for healthcare and a commitment to bringing innovative solutions to market, we would love to hear from you. Please apply with your resume and a cover letter explaining why you would be a good fit for this role.
Why choose Seer?
At Seer, we are doing purposeful work solving some of healthcare’s most pressing problems.
- Challenge the status quo. If there’s a better way of getting something done, that’s how we want to do it.
- Improve the lives of patients across the country using our groundbreaking products and technology.
- Be empowered and enabled to do your best work.
- Be treated with respect by your colleagues and peers.
A bit more about us
- As leaders in seizure cycle research, we’ve been awarded a shared US$3 million and a further AU$1m to develop world-first seizure risk forecasting capabilities in our app. This feature is made better for app users through our partnership with Fitbit and Epiminder.
- Patients rate us ‘Excellent’ on Trustpilot as a result of our incredible clinical team.
- Awarded ‘Most Outstanding Patient Innovation’ for 2021 by the Australian Patients Association.
- Ranked #8 on Deloitte’s Tech Fast 50 in 2020 (Australia’s list of fastest-growing technology companies).
- Our drive to improve patient comfort has led to three prestigious design awards across Australia and Europe for our wearable EEG/ECG device, Seer Sense®.
At Seer, we are committed to creating a diverse team whose members help each other to grow. For this reason, we particularly encourage women and people from minority groups to apply.
We know your time is valuable and that finding the right role at the right company is a time-consuming journey. Seer is committed to providing candidates with an engaging, informative, and transparent experience as part of our recruitment process.
One last thing — We uphold and live by our company values every day. If they resonate with you and you are interested in this role, we look forward to reading your application.