Product Marketing Manager, AU
Sendle helps small businesses thrive by making parcel delivery simple, reliable and affordable. We’re a B Corp and the first 100% carbon-neutral delivery service in the U.S., Australia, and now Canada! We tap into big business shipping networks to create a simple, user-friendly service that levels the playing field for small businesses.
We are a fast-growing business with bold ambitions, a team full of passion, and a mission to build shipping that’s good for the world. Our work has an impact; by powering eCommerce logistics, our software is helping real-world businesses deliver real parcels to their customers.
A day in the life of our Product Marketing Manager
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Manager to grow Sendle in Australia.
You’ll do this by delivering the right content at each stage of the customer’s journey, and by making sure we have the right stories and talking points at each stage of our marketing and sales funnels.
You have a passion for understanding our small businesses customers and how we compare to our competitors. You will need to translate that knowledge into compelling positioning and messaging. You will collaborate on go-to-market across the Product, Network, Sales, and Marketing teams. You will track success against shared goals, report on progress and learnings along the way, and constantly look for creative ways to improve. You thrive in a fast paced startup environment.
You’re comfortable designing and implementing compelling content, and then leading the entire company to execute against a plan. As a skilled marketer, you are obsessed with creating content that breaks through the noise and simplifies technical complexity.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute product marketing strategies that support business objectives, including product launches, market positioning, and lead generation
- Define and maintain the messaging & positioning of product capabilities and features to prospects and customers
- Own the go-to-market strategy and execution for product launches
- Analyze and report on product marketing performance, including market share, customer acquisition, and revenue growth. Use insights to inform future strategy and tactics
- Develop sales enablement strategy to ensure that the sales team have the tools and training they need to sell the product
- History of achievement in a career-level product marketing role
- Proficiency in product marketing strategies, particularly within the technology industry.
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills, with a focus on crafting persuasive messaging and positioning.
- Proven history of successfully launching products and driving revenue growth.
- Collaborative mindset with a track record of working effectively in cross-functional teams, including product management, sales, and marketing.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Exceptional project management skills and unwavering attention to detail.
You might have
- Experience with marketing automation platforms such as Hubspot
- Marketing analytics capabilities
- A quick learner - you love learning new things, and quickly figuring out how to do things for the first time
- A natural collaborator - you lead by communicating and collaborating in a professional, approachable and effective manner with a diverse range of stakeholders
- A startupper at heart - you are ok with starting a project or task with incomplete information and resources. You also understand that in startups things move and change quickly, so it’s important to work with resolve while knowing that things could change within a few days
- 15 days of paid holidays
- 15 days of sick leave
- Birthday day leave
- Night Differential pay as applicable
- HMO on Day 1 + 1 free dependent
- Internet allowance
- Coffee allowance
- Wellness Allowance
- Remote work allowance
- Fun Budget to celebrate events
- Working with an awesome team :)
What matters to us
We believe that our culture is one of our most important assets. We have 5 key values that we look for in every member of our team.
- Humble - We put others first. We embrace and seek feedback from others.
- Honest - We speak gently but frankly. We take ownership of our mistakes and speak the truth.
- Happy - We enjoy the journey. We are optimistic and find opportunities in all things.
- Hungry - We aspire to make a difference. We aim high, step out of our comfort zones and tackle the hard problems.
- High-Performing - We relentlessly deliver. We know the goal and work fearlessly towards it.
Also, we would like you to know
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.