Senior Customer Success Manager
Customer Service, Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2022
A little about us:
Shippit is Australia’s best connected shipping software. Logistics infrastructure is a sophisticated beast, and we’re not only improving the experience for everyone involved, we’re impacting the planet in a positive manner: deliveries made through our platform are already 100% Carbon Neutral. Proudly Australian founded, we’re truly global in our approach and have the benefit of being a free moving startup with the security of impacting a growing industry that needs some love and attention. Our recent Series B2 cap raise of $65m has added to our ability grow and solve some chunky problems.
Watch this - What we do
The role & the team
In this role as a Customer Success at Scale Manager, you will be responsible for fostering and strengthening key relationships with a broad base of customers focusing on their health and adoption of Shippit, leveraging a one-to-many approach.
Your success will be measured through improvements in customer health scoring, booking volume on the platform, churn prevention and . In this role, it is critical that you have a deep understanding of the company’s products and serve as a central point for all operational support, which includes technical, workflow, customer support, risk mitigation, and billing issues.
Day to day
* Leverage data to monitor the health of your assigned customer portfolio and complete frequent analysis of customer behaviours that act as lead indicators for and churn reduction, product adoption and revenue growth
* Take action on data to triage, research and address trends in customer behaviour that is outside of what is expected
* Execute playbooks based on customer insights and identify ways to continually improve
* Strong business acumen and of Shippit’s suite of solutions and the ability to overlay this across customer use cases to help customers achieve their desired business outcomes.
* Build, develop and maintain trusted customer relationships that support adoption and expansion.
* Be the voice of the customer and accountable for the customers to progress open incidents and service requests, billing issues as needed.
Our ideal Shippster
We pride ourselves on having a team of good humans with great knowledge, and a hunger to learn.
For this role you will need to have:
* Experience in executing customer success management at scale using a one-to-many approach.
* Impressive track record of high customer retention and growth
* Strong sense of customer empathy and customer-centricity is
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skill
* Strong problem solving and analytical thinking
* Entrepreneurial drive and comfort working in an ambiguous, quickly-changing environment.
Life at Shippit
We have so much to offer at Shippit, it’s almost too hard to list it all in a job ad, so here is a snippet of what our people tell us they love:
* CBD office location - state-of-the-art office with all the facilities/ tools you need to get the job done
* Hybrid/ Flexible working - choose whether you want to come into the office or work from home
* Our business is yours - be rewarded with a generous Employee Share Option Plan
* Get fit - we contribute to your gym membership
* Enrich your life - travel and explore the world through the flexibility to temporarily work anywhere, yes anywhere in the world for up to 2 weeks of the year
* Let’s grow together - ongoing professional and personal development opportunities provided
* We love to eat - let us treat you to a delicious lunch once a week, we’re talking trimmings and all. Oh and our pantry and fridges are fully stocked for your convenience
* Family Friendly - we promote a sustainable balance in one's identity as a Shippster AND a parent – so enjoy an improved parental leave policy
* Wellbeing & Mental Health - all newbies start on Wednesday for a shorter first week, allowing time to reflect and rest
… AND MORE!!
You’ll be joining a high-performance culture at Shippit, where everyone can make a difference. We’re on a mission that needs the right humans to help make ship happen!
The team behind Shippit come from diverse backgrounds, but all embody the core values that make our business unique. Our mantra is to make ship happen, every single day.
We’re a phenomenal place to work, and we can back that up. Shippit’s been ranked as #9 in Linkedin’s Hottest Startups to work at in 2021. It doesn’t stop there, we have a whole bunch of accolades we earnt over the years which we are super proud of.
Watch this - Culture at Shippit
Our recruitment process - we don’t like to complicate things
1. Phone screening - nice and simple to start, let’s get to know each other.
2. Hiring Manager Interview - impress your potential new Manager.
3. Technical/ Functional Interview - let your skills do the talking.
4. Values Interview - have you got what it takes to be a Shippster?
We are in this together
Shippit promotes and supports a diverse workforce at all levels of the company. It is our belief that creating a work environment that enables us to attract, retain, and fully engage diverse talent leads to enhanced innovation and creativity in our products and services. We foster a culture of inclusion at Shippit and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We encourage everyone to apply and please reach out if you require any accommodations or assistance along the way.
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.