Posted on Friday, May 12, 2023
A little about us:
Shippit is Australia’s best connected shipping software. Logistics infrastructure is a sophisticated beast, and we’re not only improving the experience for everyone involved, we’re impacting the planet in a positive manner: deliveries made through our platform are already 100% Carbon Neutral. Proudly Australian founded, we’re truly global in our approach and have the benefit of being a free moving startup with the security of impacting a growing industry that needs some love and attention. Our recent Series B2 cap raise of $65m has added to our ability grow and solve some chunky problems.
Watch this - What we do
Your (awesome) team and role!
The Project Manager is a member of the Shippit Implementation and Onboarding team who are responsible for translating our Enterprise and Mid-Market merchants requirements into solutions that enable them to extract the maximum value out of Shippit. Our team's success is based on partnering with and working with some of the biggest brands and retailers in the region and we need you to help us be a part of it!
As a Project Manager at Shippit, your primary responsibility is to work closely with our Enterprise and Mid-Market Sales and Customer Success teams to identify, design, and deliver customised pre-sales solutions and seamless implementations for our enterprise customers. You will play a pivotal role in managing internal stakeholder teams, ensuring project efficiency, and driving customer satisfaction.
Day to day!
* Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success teams to drive discovery, solution design, and project handover activities for Enterprise and Mid-Market clients.
* Develop and manage tailored statements of work and solution documentation, ensuring clear communication of activities, deliverables, timelines, and pricing.
* Oversee and execute assigned project engagements from initiation to completion, guaranteeing timely and successful delivery.
* Lead customer workshops and presentations, showcasing service offerings, project plans, and progress updates to maintain strong relationships with clients and stakeholders.
* Ensure seamless project execution by coordinating effectively with internal teams, including Product, Commercial Logistics, Logistics Operations, and Customer Support.
* Comfortable leading merchant workshops and working sessions, presenting our services offerings, project plans and status updates.
* Strong communicator, who is comfortable setting expectations with both internal and client stakeholders at various levels to drive the project outcomes required.
Our ideal Shippster - You!
* Proven experience in collaborating with Sales and Customer Success teams in Enterprise and Mid-Market environments to drive discovery, solution design, and project handover activities.
* Strong capabilities in developing tailored statements of work and solution documentation, including activities, deliverables, timelines, and pricing.
* Demonstrated ability to oversee and execute multiple project engagements from initiation to completion, ensuring timely and successful delivery.
* Excellent presentation and communication skills, with experience leading customer workshops and showcasing service offerings, project plans, and progress updates.
* Strong relationship management skills, with a track record of acting as the primary point of contact for enterprise clients and managing expectations of both internal and external stakeholders.
* Proven ability to coordinate effectively with cross-functional internal teams, ensuring alignment and seamless project execution.
Desirable Experience and Skills
* Exposure to a high growth / startup culture, demonstrating adaptability and resilience in fast-paced environments.
* High level knowledge or experience working in a SaaS or logistics industry, with a strong understanding of industry-specific challenges and solutions.
* Natural discovery and open questioning skills to uncover true motivations and drivers for merchant actions, facilitating effective solution design.
* Familiarity with different e-commerce, warehouse management systems, and/or order management systems, enabling a comprehensive understanding of clients' needs and requirements.
Life at Shippit, the good stuff!
We have so much to offer at Shippit, it’s almost too hard to list it all in a job ad, so here is what we believe you’ll love:
* CBD office location - state-of-the-art office with all the facilities/ tools you need to get the job done
* Hybrid/ Flexible working - choose whether you want to come into the office or work from home
* Our business is yours - be rewarded with a generous Employee Share Option Plan
* Get fit - we contribute to your gym membership
* Enrich your life - travel and explore the world through the flexibility to temporarily work anywhere, yes anywhere in the world for up to 2 weeks of the year
* Let’s grow together - ongoing professional and personal development opportunities provided
* We love to eat - let us treat you to a delicious lunch once a week, we’re talking trimmings and all. Oh and our pantry and fridges are fully stocked for your convenience
* Family Friendly - we promote a sustainable balance in one's identity as a Shippster AND a parent – so enjoy an improved parental leave policy
* Wellbeing & Mental Health - all newbies start on Wednesday for a shorter first week, allowing time to reflect and rest… AND MORE!!
Culture Culture Culture!
You’ll be joining a high-performance culture at Shippit, where everyone can make a difference. We’re on a mission that needs the right humans to help make ship happen! The team behind Shippit come from diverse backgrounds, but all embody the core values that make our business unique. Our mantra is to make ship happen, every single day. We’re a phenomenal place to work, and we can back that up. Shippit’s been ranked as #6 in ARF Best Places to work at in 2023. It doesn’t stop there, we have a whole bunch of accolades we earnt over the years which we are super proud of.
Watch this -Culture at Shippit
Our recruitment process - we don’t like to complicate things!
1. Phone screening - nice and simple to start, let’s get to know each other.
2. Manager Meeting - get to know our leaders
3. Functional Interview - meet some members of your potential new team.
4. Values - get to know our culture.
We are one!
Shippit promotes and supports a diverse workforce at all levels of the company. It is our belief that creating a work environment that enables us to attract, retain, and fully engage diverse talent leads to enhanced innovation and creativity in our products and services. We foster a culture of inclusion at Shippit and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We encourage everyone to apply and please reach out if you require any accommodations or assistance along the way.
In a forever changing automated world, we’re still human at Shippit and we love to chat, so if you have any questions or would like to have a confidential discussion, please contact Faz Assir on email@example.com
We are a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer – we commit to responding to every applicant.
See more open positions at Shippit
Something looks off?