Customer Success - Change and Release Manager (Melbourne/Sydney)
Customer Success – Change and Release Manager
Melbourne / Sydney
Life @ Simple KYC
We are a 6-year old Fintech in scale-up phase, rapidly expanding globally. We have 80 staff, based in Australia, Spain and the Philippines.
Our customers are geographically dispersed all around the globe.
We recruit bright, results-driven people and offer an extremely flexible working environment for them to own their destiny and grow with the business.
SimpleKYC is looking for a Change and Release Manager to be responsible for organising and delivering new releases or versions to our customers.
Working with the product, development and technical project managers teams, you will be responsible for planning, developing, delivering, and tracking change and release management deliverables. This will include communications, training, stakeholder engagement, change impact assessment, organisational readiness analysis, coaching, resistance management, and change reinforcement.
The Change and Release Manager will be responsible to ensure that new releases or versions are delivered to customers, in a structured and controlled way, to achieve success.
Required Skills and Experience
A successful candidate should demonstrate / have:
- Proven experience in a Change and Release role in large complex controlled environments.
- Experience implementing in a ‘cloud’ SaaS, and in a customer managed environment.
- Sound knowledge of technical concepts and frameworks (Waterfall and Agile).
- Detailed understanding of ITIL Change and Release management methodologies.
- Stakeholder management at all levels of the organisation.
- Ability to manage relationships and coordinate work between different teams at different locations.
- Excellent client relationship skills.
- Ability to work well in a high-pressure environment.
- Flexibility towards work and role.
- Planning, developing, delivering, and tracking change and release management deliverables.
- Communications, training, stakeholder engagement, change impact assessment, organisational readiness analysis, coaching, resistance management, and change reinforcement.
- Ensure that new releases or versions are delivered to customers, in a structured and controlled way.
If this sounds like you…. Please get in touch with us at
Something looks off?