Customer Care Lead (Manila)
Customer Care Lead
Life @ Simple KYC
We are a 6-year old Fintech in scale-up phase, rapidly expanding globally. We have 80 staff, based in Australia, Spain and the Philippines.
Our customers are geographically dispersed all around the globe.
We recruit bright, results-driven people and offer an extremely flexible working environment for them to own their destiny and grow with the business.
SimpleKYC is looking for a Customer Care Lead to work within our Customer Care (Customer Support) area.
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record in Customer Front Line Support and Customer Care in an Agile environment, with a minimum of 3 years working experience.
Required Skills and Experience
A successful candidate should have or be able to demonstrate:
- Flexibility, Enthusiasm and motivation.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Professionalism, helpfulness, & politeness at all times.
- Mature attitude and be adaptable to change.
- Trend Analysis and Problem management.
- Work with a variety of business and technical teams to enhance service.
- Passion for problem solving .
- Ability to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Develop knowledge and skills accordingly.
Previous customer support experience and team management is essential.
You will be a strategic thinker with analytical and problem-solving capabilities. You must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Proven ability to influence and build relationships at all levels across the business is essential.
- Being the first point of contact for customers seeking assistance (digital and email).
- Triage (qualifying) and documenting the problems raised by customers.
- Defining and implementing customer care process and controls.
- Ensure appropriate standards and procedures are adhered to.
- Systems monitoring.
- Internal and external status and reporting updates.
- Input to requirements and development teams on issues and possible solutions.
- Leading team of care analysts.
If this sounds like you…. Please get in touch with us at
Something looks off?