Account Development Representative
Here at Skedulo we’re on a mission to support the 2.7 billion people in the world—and the companies that employ them—who do not work at a desk every day. Our global teams are collaborative, ambitious, innovative, and passionate about helping our customers realize their fullest potential by enabling their mobile workforces.
The Skedulo team is a tight-knit group of builders who are passionate about shaping the future of how work gets done outside of the traditional office setting. We are looking for motivated, self-starters who share our values, challenge the status quo, and push the pace of innovation in order to accelerate growth. If you’re drawn to solving hard problems and want to help develop software that will make a difference in people’s lives, Skedulo is for you. Visit our website to learn more about what Skedulo does and to learn more about our people and team.
As an Account Development Representative, you’ll find yourself working closely with the Sales and Marketing teams to drive Pipeline growth and become an integral part of Skedulo's success. You will be able to use modern tools and processes to hone your skills and have opportunities to mentor and lead while you rapidly develop professionally.
- Partner with the Account Executive team to develop a targeted prospecting strategy based on assigned territories
- Manage daily Outbound Prospecting efforts and Inbound Target Account Selling Leads
- Research and build out new and existing accounts, engaging in traditional and non-traditional outreach strategies
- Evangelize Skedulo’s Mobile Workforce Management vision, being able to articulate how Skedulo can solve complex scheduling and mobility challenges for our prospects
- Share insights from prospect calls to inform other stakeholders on potential opportunities to better our product and customer experience
- Must have at least 1 year experience in Saas or other selling related roles
- Preferred Candidates will have a bachelor degree in Sales, Business Administration, or similar field of study
- Preferred candidates will have experience working for a SaaS company
- Preferred candidates will be able to take learnings and translate them into insights/projects/ knowledge sharing across Global ADR organization and other company stakeholders
- Preferred candidates will have the ability to have in-depth conversations about our platform with prospects
- Preferred candidates will have the ability to learn and demonstrate strong product knowledge
- Preferred candidates will have the ability to make sound decisions based on vague situations
- Experience using Salesforce (CRM) a plus
(Signature page to follow on the next page)
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive Healthcare Benefits
- Competitive salary
- 7 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 10 days paid public holiday per year
- 8 Wellness /Refresh paid days off per year
- 3 Paid Volunteer Days per year
- Working from Home Stipend
- Stock Options/ Equity
- 401k - 4% Company Match
- Paid Parental Leave for both carers
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
Something looks off?