Here at Skedulo we’re on a mission to support the 2.7 billion people in the world—and the companies that employ them—who do not work at a desk every day. Our global teams are collaborative, ambitious, innovative, and passionate about helping our customers realize their fullest potential by enabling their mobile workforces.
The Skedulo team is a tight-knit group of builders who are passionate about shaping the future of how work gets done outside of the traditional office setting. We are looking for motivated, self-starters who share our values, challenge the status quo, and push the pace of innovation in order to accelerate growth. If you’re drawn to solving hard problems and want to help develop software that will make a difference in people’s lives, Skedulo is for you. Visit our website to learn more about what Skedulo does and to learn more about our people and team.
The Consulting Manager will be responsible for the direct management of the Implementation Consultants (IC) across APAC facilitating a balanced workload, ensuring alignment of the Consulting team’s goals/objectives against the broader AU Delivery and global IC goals/objectives.
The Consulting Manager will work closely with the AU Delivery Director and other cross functional leaders in APAC to improve standards, tools and processes which develop more efficient delivery methods, whilst maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction.
The role will also require you to work within project teams to ensure successful project delivery where the customer achieves their intended business value outcomes. This will involve working closely with CX peers and customers to provide expert consulting advice on how to get the most out of Skedulo Deskless Productivity Cloud.
● Lead the IC team across APAC region, in the successful delivery of all projects within the region, including hands on delivery for strategic projects as required.
● Build trusted relationships with clients, communicating the value of our product and supporting successful implementations, whilst gaining their feedback to drive increases in client satisfaction and engagement.
● Support the development and implementation of a global comprehensive consulting strategy to support successful adoption of Skedulo; primarily focused on a consistent delivery framework and value realisation.
● Develop and adopt and refine the quality of consulting approaches and techniques, to ensure process alignment across all consultants in the region.
● Drive customer engagement in decision-making around a preferred final solution based on your advice and best practices.
● Work closely with the Sales & CX teams (e.g. CSM, SA & Support) to understand prospect business challenges and demonstrate how Skedulo can maximise their business success.
● Partner with the offshore Development team, seeking opportunities for improvement with current development processes e.g. sprint cycles and client showcases.
● Work closely with Engineering, Product Development, Support and Design teams to identify and assess potential new features for inclusion in our core product, supporting internal projects to ensure successful delivery of key features to customers.
● Act as an escalation point within AU Delivery for the customer for any consultant related issues. Assist with other minor project escalations and remedial plans in consultation with Director Delivery.
● Support/advise the consulting team on customer requirement recommendations.
● Comply with, and enhance, business policies and procedures.
● Support the development and rollout of the new consulting domain across the APAC region.
● Work with project teams to guide the customer to plan and assess Skedulo Value Realisation.
● Consulting to the customer on how to maximise the benefit of core Skedulo Platform (including AU Healthcare and AI Integrations) to achieve their process flows and determining which requirements best map into which core Skedulo functions based on best practices.
People Management Responsibilities
● Leading and mentoring consulting team to support the achievement of the broader AU Delivery team OKRs.
● With the support from the Director Delivert, manage ongoing recruitment, training and personal development(i.e. GROW), coaching, mentoring, measuring, appraising and rewarding performance for the assigned team.
● Manage and coordinate the workload of the ICs both internally and externally to ensure high level of customer satisfaction and wellbeing within the team. To ensure that the work is evenly spread in line with IC experience and skill sets.
● Must have at least 7 years practical experience documenting & mapping requirements using user stories and process maps (using a formal notation methodology)
● Must have at least 7 years previous experience in managing teams, including globally distributed teams
● Must have at least 7 years experience in business analysis, consulting and or project management in a softwaredelivery company, ideally including Salesforce projects
● Prior experience working with offshore and distributed development teams is required
● A proven ability to learn new products, develop functional knowledge and apply new skills in a high paced environment
Must have great written, oral and interpersonal communication skills including presentation skills
● A proven strong teamwork ethic is essential to this function
● Must have strong presentation skills at all levels of the company including C-Suite
● Must have at least 5 years experience working with Agile Project Delivery teams (including offshore teams)
● Desired candidates enjoy problem solving while learning, developing and applying new skills along the way.
● Desired candidates will have working knowledge of the Atlassian Suite, JIRA, Confluence, Salesforce and ServiceDesk platforms.
● Desired candidates will have a strong sense of urgency and the ability to empower their team to do great work.
● Desired candidates have experience leading customers through change with a strong working knowledge of change management best practicesDEI Considerations for Qualifications ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS
● This position will require no more than 10% travel from time to time as set forth by the Company.
● Must have a valid AU work visa upon hire to be considered for this position.
- Fun, creative and fast-paced working environment
- Competitive salary
- Flextime - 3 days in the office & 2 days work from home
- Mental Health Support/Resources through Modern Health
- 3 Paid Volunteer Days per year
- 10 paid sick days per year
- 4 weeks paid leave per year
- 8 Days of public holidays per year
- Stock Options/ Equity
- Kitchen stocked with snacks & drinks
- Paid Parental Leave for both carers
- Learning & Development Stipend
- Employee Referral Bonus
- Our offices have creative, open workspaces with room to play, reflect, and relax
- Our team is extremely competitive, and we will challenge your best table tennis skills