Here at Skedulo we’re on a mission to support the 2.7 billion people in the world—and the companies that employ them—who do not work at a desk every day. Our global teams are collaborative, ambitious, innovative, and passionate about helping our customers realize their fullest potential by enabling their mobile workforces.
The Skedulo team is a tight-knit group of builders who are passionate about shaping the future of how work gets done outside of the traditional office setting. We are looking for motivated, self-starters who share our values, challenge the status quo, and push the pace of innovation in order to accelerate growth. If you’re drawn to solving hard problems and want to help develop software that will make a difference in people’s lives, Skedulo is for you. Visit our website to learn more about what Skedulo does and to learn more about our people and team.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager to join our team and support marketing initiatives by developing and executing effective and innovative campaigns, managing field programs and reporting on their performance.
The role entails managing various projects, including designing and executing marketing campaigns, managing field events, contributing to content and managing social media.
The ideal candidate is comfortable multitasking and is good at prioritizing under minimum supervision. To succeed in the role, you must also be tech-savvy, detail-oriented, and an effective communicator. We’re looking for someone who is creative, willing to learn new things, has excellent organizational and communication skills, and is passionate and excited about owning key marketing programs.
Responsibilities for the Marketing Manager include:
- Developing a campaign strategy using strategic thinking, creativity, and close cross-functional partnership with other go-to-market teams
- Leading and coordinating regional field events and sponsorships. Responsible for the marketing and sales events calendar
- Support senior management by conducting market research, monitoring industry trends and customer behaviours, helping identify target audiences
- Assist with coordination and implementation of marketing strategies and campaigns, including creating engaging content that will attract the right audience
- Contribute to social media and content calendars by managing the production of interesting and shareable content, such as blog articles, social media posts, videos, infographics, etc.
- Ensure that regular web content updates are performed and checking content for accuracy and consistency
- Track relevant metrics using analytics tools, monitor KPIs, and report to senior management on campaign effectiveness
- Assist with email marketing, PPC, and social media campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with social media and marketing trends and best practices
- Enabling field teams with customer references, case studies and stories. Developing customer advocates within each region to support sales efforts.