QC Production Operator
- Highbrook/East Tamaki based
- Full 40 hrs over Tuesday-Friday so you get a 3 day weekend!
- Consistent stable hours
- Immediate start
We are looking for a stellar Production QC Operator to work in a cool store food manufacturing environment. You will have meticulous attention to detail, and are not afraid to enforce and uphold high quality standards.
To be successful as a production QC operator you should be able to work on the production line with consistent speed and accuracy. An outstanding Production QC Operator should be able to maintain excellent quality standards by training and enforcing procedures on the manufacturing floor to achieve consistent production quality every time.
You will get your full 40 hrs over 4 days Tuesday to Friday so you get a 3 day weekend every week!
Production QC Operators monitor equipment and product quality during operations on the manufacturing floor. Attention to detail while monitoring gauges and lines is required. The ability to troubleshoot and maintain production line machinery is preferred. Operators are responsible for accurately and completely documenting production activities in a timely manner, and ensuring product quality off the line is at its best. Responsibilities include:
- Performing QC Checks - swab & testing of surfaces, product sensory and micro testing, environmental testing.
- Direct handling of products including during production, specification checks, and packaging.
- Weighing of ingredients and making mixes with strict attention-to-detail.
- Recording results in a timely manner, upholding high documentation standards.
- Cleaning and sanitation activities of manufacturing line.
- Training of staff, and ensuring SOPs are being followed.
- Identify, report and correct unsafe operations promptly.
- Enforcing high hygiene and food safety standards with the team.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive payrate
- Long weekend every week!
- Vibrant team culture
- Be part of an ethical Company that is doing Good for the world
- Immediate start
What we need?
- Previous experience in Hygienic Production
- Proven qualification in Food Safety principles
- Strong communication skills, written & verbal
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to read instructions with mathematical ability to weigh out ingredients accurately
- Reliable and hard-working
- Able to work at a fast pace - performance is celebrated
- Have a strong can-do attitude and the willingness to learn
To be eligible for this role you must provide 2 work references and be able to pass a pre-employment screen.
Want to leave the world better than you found it? Then Sunfed® is the place for you. Work for an ethical company and make a real difference.
Want to leave the world better than you found it? Then Sunfed is the place for you.
Born global, Sunfed is a fast paced, constantly changing dynamic calling that focuses on your talents and challenges you to perform at your best. As a team of high performing misfits, we are bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to fulfill our purpose whilst delighting our customers. We are uncompromisingly committed to success.
We look for people who love to learn, can hit the ground running, devour new challenges, generate innovative ideas and execute with intelligence, passion and enthusiasm.
The pace and demands of Sunfed has made it a gathering place for driven and talented people. In this environment, Sunfedites draw the motivation, focus, determination and personal growth required to be at peak performance, realise their potential and thrive.
If you’re hungry to make a difference and strive to always be your best self, then let’s talk.
Learn more at www.sunfed.world
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest.