Logistics Coordinator - FMCG
- Highbrook/East Tamaki based
- Immediate start
- Full time (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday standard business hours
We are looking for an experienced Logistics Coordinator with solid experience under their belt. Experience managing cold-chain perishables will be advantageous. The primary responsibility of the Logistics Coordinator is to manage the flow of manufactured goods through the company’s supply chain. They oversee all aspects of this process, from sourcing raw materials, to shipping finished products to customers.
- Coordinating with external members of the supply chain including suppliers, vendors, shipping companies, and 3PL partners to ensure all shipments are delivered on time.
- Forecasting and maintaining inventory levels by ordering materials needed for production.
- Planning production and warehousing schedule based off demand planning.
- Communicate with vendors regarding order status or delivery issues to ensure smooth operation of the supply chain.
- Monitoring supply chain performance, including DIFOT, purchase orders, inventory levels, shipment schedules, and production schedules.
- Identifying potential risks in the supply chain and developing plans to mitigate these risks ahead of time.
- Maintain a tight line of communication with all teams.
- Stay up to date with supply chain innovation and best practices.
Does this sound like you?
- Two or more years of proven success in supply chain or logistics coordination.
- Ability to work with little supervision and track multiple processes.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment at pace.
- Computer-savvy with a working knowledge of logistics software.
- Outstanding organizational and coordination abilities.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Highly self-motivated, with keen attention to detail.
Want to leave the world better than you found it? Then Sunfed is the place for you.
Born global, Sunfed is a fast paced, constantly changing dynamic calling that focuses on your talents and challenges you to perform at your best. As a team of high performing misfits, we are bold with ideas and operate with pace and passion, always looking for better ways to fulfill our purpose whilst delighting our customers. We are uncompromisingly committed to success.
We look for people who love to learn, can hit the ground running, devour new challenges, generate innovative ideas and execute with intelligence, passion and enthusiasm.
The pace and demands of Sunfed has made it a gathering place for driven and talented people. In this environment, Sunfedites draw the motivation, focus, determination and personal growth required to be at peak performance, realise their potential and thrive.
If you’re hungry to make a difference and strive to always be your best self, then let’s talk.
Learn more at www.sunfed.world
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. We appreciate your interest.