Director/VP of Marketing (m/f/d)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a highly motivated, hands on and strategic Marketing Director to lead our global Marketing team. You will have full responsibility for developing, executing, and reporting on demand and awareness activities across AMER, EMEA and APAC regions. In your role you will be working as the strategic marketing leader and helping bring the company’s success to the next level.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
We’re an enthusiastic and hardworking team that stands for collaboration and strives for success every day. We share ideas, work on marketing strategies and always support each other.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL:
- Manage and lead a team of skilled marketing specialists and managers in demand generation, content, design, field and product marketing areas
- Develop and execute the company’s marketing strategy to support business objectives and get C-level buy-in
- Define and track OKRs for marketing activities and report on their success to the management team
- Further develop company's brand identity and ensure it is consistent across the business and communicated across all marketing channels
- Manage the marketing budget, allocate resources effectively, and ensure that marketing activities are delivering a positive ROI
- Manage, shape and develop a high performing marketing team, analyzing its structure and personnel to ensure we are set for success
- Top-down and bottom-up assessment of current and new channels to be able to identify constraints, and how to prioritize and sequence channels
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- At least 2 years of experience in a leadership role in B2B (SaaS) with comprehensive understanding of marketing as a whole and ability to see the big picture
- Proven track record of driving revenue growth through effective marketing strategies and campaigns
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills, providing accountability for generating pipeline and qualified leads to achieve revenue targets
- Ability to be both strategic and drive execution
- Effective working across multiple cross-functional teams, such as sales, customer success, partnerships, product, etc. with extraordinary relationship building and strong communication skills
- Encouraging and giving project ownership to the people in the team to create trust, motivation and build confidence in the individuals
- Be a role model for your team and demonstrate how to achieve operational excellence every day
- Proven track record of working with executive team to implement new strategies and execute in a high paced environment
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- The right attitude: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- Everyone for the product: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- Healthy Growth: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A great environment: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- High flexibility degree: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
Do you want this job?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply directly via the form below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. We do not make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy. As an employer we strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.