Senior Technical Writer (m/f/d)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a Technical Writer with an analytical mind-set, strong empathy skills, and excellent knowledge of docs-as-code. As part of the documentation team at Talon.One, you will be responsible for making sure the API and developer documentation is clear and updated at all times.
Please note that, due to the urgency of the role, we would prefer to meet professionals who are already based in Berlin or Germany.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Work with various teams to document new product features as they are released and address product documentation gaps
- Review content created by other technical writers and have your content reviewed by them
- Provide support to the UX/frontend team with UX writing
- Write API documentation (language: OAS) and developer documentation (tool: MDX/Docusaurus)
- Maintain the documentation in a scalable state
- Drive cross-department interactions about the documentation between developers product managers, partnership managers, and designers
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years of experience in writing customer-facing documentation, including API documentation
- You have technical skills, such as good CLI knowledge, you can diagnose your build problems; or even better, you can develop your own CI/CD jobs, or know enough React to bring simple improvements to Docusaurus
- Ideally you come from a technical background
- You have excellent interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail
- Pedagogy is your thing. You are naturally good at explaining things
- You have a high level of autonomy, but you are also a great team player
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO LEARN FROM YOUR CV IS:
- How familiar are you with the docs-as-a-code approach
- Which tools do you use on regular bases
- How extensive is your experience with API documentation
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- The right attitude: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- Everyone for the product: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- Healthy Growth: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A great environment: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- High flexibility degree: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
Do you want this job?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply directly via the form below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. We do not make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy. As an employer we strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.