Digital Marketing Manager/Website owner (m/f/d)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Digital Marketing Manager/Website Owner at Talon.One you will play a pivotal role in shaping our online presence and driving digital marketing initiatives. You will be fully responsible for managing our company website, analyzing website performance data, and creating an effective website strategy to enhance our online visibility and achieve business objectives. Being strongly capable in managing stakeholders, but also being able to leverage a team's skill-set and gather input is a crucial skill to the success of this role.
ABOUT THE TEAM:
We’re an enthusiastic and hardworking team that stands for collaboration and strives for success every day. We share ideas, work on marketing strategies and always support each other. We often meet in the Berlin office, so being located in Berlin is a preference.
WHAT YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
- Own, evaluate and optimize the website strategy, the online buyer journey and website analytics tools.
- Dig into strategy to unearth strong insights, always on the hunt for opportunities and inspirations to boost Talon.One website conversion.
- Work closely with the design and content team to ensure new design is in line with content and both together reflect a great UX on the website.
- Work closely with external website development teams to create new website features and optimize the existing pages.
- Build new web pages as needed and own on-page optimization (CMS) and handle the day-to-day “challenges” that may arise on the website.
- Work closely with the performance team to build performing landing pages and run A/B tests to optimize our marketing’s conversion paths and apply learnings to future projects.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Strategic skills related to website strategy creation and execution
- Experience working with CMS on a daily basis (experience with Storyblok or headless systems is a plus)
- Good understanding of web development technologies, UX/UI principles, domain architectures and linking structures
- Experience working with external website development agencies (maintenance, optimization and new features)
- Excellent project management and communication skills: successfully managing website projects from ideation to launch, aligning internal and external stakeholders (content, design, agencies)
- Hands-on knowledge of web analytics and tracking tools for website optimization and A/B test (GA4, Google Tag Manager, Hotjar, SEMRush, VWO)
- Experience with SEO would be a nice addition
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- The right attitude: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- Everyone for the product: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- Healthy Growth: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A great environment: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- High flexibility degree: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
Do you want this job?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply directly via the form below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. We do not make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy. As an employer we strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.