Partnerships Lead (m/f/d) - EMEA
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Partnerships Team Lead in our Partnerships Team, you drive a key part of Talon.One’s growth strategy and with your team are responsible for developing our portfolio of our solutions partners. Talon.One works with global system integrators and digital agencies like Apply Digital, Deloitte Digital, Publicis.Sapient, and Valtech.
Reporting to the Head of Partnerships, you will be responsible for mentoring and guiding the EMEA partnerships team in driving the development of new initiatives, managing key partnerships, surveying the market and setting strategic goals. This role will require close collaboration with Sales, Marketing and Product teams, and other internal stakeholders.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL:
- You lead a team of partner managers with a focus on developing commercial partnerships and strengthening the joint customer base with our partners
- You drive the development of joint business opportunities with partners
- You structure and steer your team’s work
- You set priorities for and goals with your team
- Jointly with partner managers, you represent Talon.One at events with partners and their clients, evaluate customer fit, share know-how and drive engagement
- You independently drive continuous improvement in the collaboration with our partners, incl. strategic focus and optimization of existing processes
- You work closely with partner enablement to develop new and existing training and event formats and define necessary materials for knowledge-sharing or marketing purposes
- You lead and grow your team and actively develop our partner managers by making use of data, giving individual feedback and conducting workshops and training to enhance the team’s skills
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 3-5 years of experience in partnerships or channel sales and 1-2 years of experience in team management
- Proven experience with enterprise sales cycles
- Preferably, familiarity with Martech or ecommerce landscape
- Strong commercial acumen and interest, ideally you have worked towards commercial goals before
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, and an experienced presenter
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
- Adept at managing a team and fostering a collaborative environment
- Fluency in German is a great advantage
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- The right attitude: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- Everyone for the product: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- Healthy Growth: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A great environment: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- High flexibility degree: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
Do you want this job?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply directly via the form below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. We do not make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy. As an employer we strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.