Product Manager (m/f/d)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In the role of Product Manager, your primary responsibility will be to extract valuable insights and requirements from our clients and stakeholders, leverage your strong analytical capabilities and technical background, and transform these insights into detailed specifications for the creation of new features and enhancements. You will have complete ownership of one of our product domains.
ABOUT THE TEAM
Our Product team consists of experts specializing in Frontend, Backend, Quality Assurance, and Design. Additionally, we have dedicated Engineering Managers and, naturally, other Product Managers on board. We operate within collaborative, cross-functional squads, each tasked with specific responsibilities for introducing fresh features and enhancements to our platform. As we are set to expand our product offerings and increase our number of teams in the coming months, your expertise will play a pivotal role in our continued success.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL:
- Develop a deep understanding of the market and our customer base
- Identify the customers’ needs from the user interviews, usability tests, sales and integration calls, and actively seek out new product possibilities
- Work closely with our technical team in an end-to-end Scrum squad
- Establish strong relationships with Technical Account Managers (TAMs), Integration Managers of our integration partners, Customer Success Managers (CSM) and Sales teams to facilitate product development.
WHAT YOU SHOULD BRING TO THE TABLE:
- At least 3 years of experience in a Product Manager role within the B2B SaaS industry
- Loyalty program expertise
- Profound understanding of API architecture
- Basic knowledge of SQL and databases
- Proven track record of working with cross-functional teams in an agile environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- The right attitude: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- Everyone for the product: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- Healthy Growth: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A great environment: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- High flexibility degree: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
Do you want this job?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply directly via the form below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. We do not make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy. As an employer we strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.