Group / Lead Accountant (Bilanzbuchhalter/Konzernbuchhalter) - (m/f/d)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a Group/Lead Accountant at Talon.One, you will be closely working with our Head of Finance. You will be responsible for all ongoing accounting of Talon.One’s German entity and prepare monthly and annual financial statements in accordance with HGB & IRFS.
Being cross collaborative (communication with tax advisors, auditors and internal stakeholders) and proactive in reporting, planning and forecasting is crucial to the role’s success.
We function as a team, and we all strive to keep our work compliant with legal and financial requirements. We would be more than happy to also consider professionals who have been in a Lead role in the past year, or are striving to grow into a Lead of a small accounting team.
Due to the urgency of the role, we would prefer to talk to professionals who are already based in Germany.
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Completed commercial or tax-related training or university degree, with further training as a tax specialist or accountant
- Relevant professional experience in financial accounting or a tax consultancy firm
- Well-founded practical experience in the field of preparing annual financial statements according to HGB and IFRS and very good knowledge of German commercial and tax law
- Application-specific knowledge of DATEV and possibly other programs as well as the usual MS Office applications
- Dedicated & respectful team player with an all-round view and hands-on mentality as well as with a high sense of responsibility
- Very good communication skills in German and good knowledge of English
- You think holistically and have a self-reliant, independent and solution-oriented way of working
- You work in a structured, careful and absolutely precise manner
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Unlimited contracts
- Hybrid work
- Annual fixed Learning budget at your disposal
- Pet-friendly office in Berlin
- Mental health support through nilo-health
- Home office allowance
- An inclusive and international environment
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- The right attitude: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- Everyone for the product: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- Healthy Growth: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A great environment: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- High flexibility degree: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
Do you want this job?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply directly via the form below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. We do not make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy. As an employer we strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.