Enterprise Account Executive - DACH/ Nordics (m/f/d)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As part of our Enterprise sales team, you drive a key part of Talon.One’s growth, working with our enterprise clients in the DACH market. We work with brands like adidas, Thalia, Mercedes-Benz, Dominos, Costa Coetc. and are currently expanding our footprint in various verticals.
The role requires a holistic approach from first conversations & contact nurturing, to working with Solution & Technology partners to negotiations and renewals. Close collaboration with our Solution Engineers, Partnership & PostSales Teams to drive a world-class customer experience, will be key for success.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL:
- Develop relationships and new sales opportunities within Talon.One’s german enterprise market.
- Manage complete and complex customer lifecycles, often presenting to VP & C-level executives.
- Work with our Solution and Technology partners.
- Evangelize Talon.One’s vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives.
- Forecast accurately and support in identifying potential sales targets and expansion opportunities in new markets.
- Express great knowledge of our product and its relation to the prospects’ challenges, goals, marketing stack and technical setup.
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Proven B2B sales experience of selling complex software or technology products to mid-market or enterprise companies.
- Strong technical understanding.
- Previous experience in e-commerce or B2C marketing is a plus.
- Lifelong-Learner mentality.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a drive to be strategic as well as hands-on.
- Curious, creative thinker, and open-minded character with a passion for technology.
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to succeed.
- University degree is beneficial, preferably in Business or Engineering. In lieu of a degree, relevant skills, or equivalent experience.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills in German & English.
- Ability to travel when needed.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- The right attitude: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- Everyone for the product: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- Healthy Growth: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A great environment: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- High flexibility degree: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
Do you want this job?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply directly via the form below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. We do not make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy. As an employer we strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.