Senior Data/Business Analyst
ABOUT THE TEAM:
We're a passionate team, consisting of a Head of Data and an Analytics Engineer, dedicated to all things data. You'll be at the centre of our expanding Data team. We're enthusiastic about exploring new tools and technologies, and we thrive on brainstorming to solve challenges and apply best practices. Our team is set to grow soon, welcoming Analytics Engineers, Analysts, and Data Scientists, all playing a pivotal role in Talon.One's development.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As a (Senior) Data/Business Analyst, you will be the owner of analytics within the company. You will be in close cooperation with the stakeholders from all departments (Marketing, Product, Customer Success, Sales, Management, GTM etc.), helping us define their KPIs and come up with data use cases that will help the business in all its operations. You will make the connection between the business and the rest of the data team by writing requests for the data engineers. Based on the data warehouse models, you will be responsible for advanced analytics and reporting that you will deliver to the whole company.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE, YOU WILL:
- Improve business processes and empower the stakeholders to make better decisions by defining KPIs and coming up with analysis ideas that would benefit the departments
- Be the connector between the business stakeholders and the data team: create requests to the data engineers to grow the DWH and improve the models
- Create advanced analysis on Looker (or other tools like Google Colab for Python analysis), deliver them to the stakeholders, maintain them, and ensure they are being used the right
- Be the owner of the Looker models, test them and make them grow by developing new measures, dimensions and business logic
- Collaborate across all departments to enable self-service analytics, improve the reporting in place, develop automated processes and specify new business use cases
- You will be at the centre of a freshly built modern data stack, have the possibility to make it grow, and learn new skills and technologies.
WHAT WE EXPECT YOU TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Between 3 and 5 years of experience in the field of data/business analytics
- Previous experience with dashboarding tools (Tableau, Looker, Metabase etc.) and knowledge of how to design, build and maintain a data model
- Proficiency with SQL. Python and Looker are a plus
- Very good understanding of business analytics
- You are very curious and passionate about data, would like to widen your knowledge of the modern data stack and learn new skills and technologies
- Experience in collaboration with stakeholders and translating business requirements into data specifications, dashboards and automated processes, especially in the field of Marketing, Sales and Tech departments
- Proactiveness to carry out advanced analysis towards better and business-driven decision-making
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- The right attitude: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- Everyone for the product: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- Healthy Growth: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A great environment: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- High flexibility degree: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
Do you want this job?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply directly via the form below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. We do not make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy. As an employer we strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.