Technology Partnerships Manager (m/f/d)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re looking for a Technology Partner Manager who loves working with ISV, cloud and infrastructure partners to find opportunities to mutually expand our value proposition while building lasting relationships with our technology partners in EMEA. From enablement through marketing, you will have the ability to be a part of an exciting growth opportunity at Talon.One. This role is suitable for someone who is collaborative, curious, resourceful and focused on results.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL:
- Qualify new partnership opportunities
- Work with existing and new partners to find leads and define integration points
- Work cross-functionally with Solution Engineering, Sales and Marketing
- Train and educate partners on the platform
- Articulate and define compelling joint value propositions
- Identify business opportunities, build client relationships and demonstrate the desire and ability to negotiate and win deals
- Develop co-marketing opportunities to drive thought leadership
- Develop and cultivate strong relationships
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Positive attitude, team-oriented, and self-starter who can work independently as well as collaborate with a global team to achieve account plan and contribute to the goals of the organization
- Well-founded experience in Channel Sales or Account Management
- Familiarity with Martech, Ecommerce, and enterprise B2C clients
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to build and deliver powerful presentations
- Ability to work and deliver strong results in a fast-paced, dynamic team environment
WHAT WE WOULD LIKE TO LEARN FROM YOUR CV:
- How many partners have you managed in the past and what stakeholders did you interact with?
- How have you performed against account plans?
- How do you describe your participation and ownership in the partners' communication?
- What do you believe are the most important ingredients of a successful partnership?
- When a partnership has not been successful in the past, what steps did you take to improve?
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Unlimited contracts
- Fixed annual learning budget
- In-house German language courses
- Reduced Urban Sport Clubs membership
- 30 days of vacation
- Work-Dog-Balance, your best friend is more than welcome!
- Financial support to create your comfy, productive home office
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- The right attitude: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- Everyone for the product: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- Healthy Growth: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A great environment: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- High flexibility degree: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
Do you want this job?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply directly via the form below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. We do not make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy. As an employer we strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.