Enterprise Account Executive - US (m/f/d)
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As part of our Enterprise Sales team, you drive a key part of Talon.One’s growth, working with our enterprise clients across the Americas. We work with brands like Adidas, Ticketmaster, Sephora, Dominos, Costa Coffee, etc. and are currently expanding our footprint in various verticals.
The role requires a holistic approach across generating growth for existing accounts and renewals, as well as closing new business from first conversations & contact nurturing, to working with solution & technology partners, and negotiations. Close collaboration with our Solution Engineers, partnership, and post sales teams to drive a world-class customer experience will be key for success.
ONCE YOU ARE HERE YOU WILL:
- Develop relationships and new sales opportunities within Talon.One’s Americas enterprise market
- Manage complete and complex customer lifecycles, regularly interfacing with and presenting to VP & C-level executives
- Work hand in hand with our solution and technology partners, as well as our team of Sales Engineers, Technical Account Managers, Customer Success Managers and C-suite
- Evangelize Talon.One’s vision through product demonstrations, in-market events, and account specific initiatives
- Forecast accurately and identify potential sales targets and expansion opportunities in new markets and verticals
- Oversee a book of current customers and create growth opportunities through close collaboration with internal CS team and by using business/market insights
- Have incredibly detailed knowledge of our product and its relation to the prospects’ challenges, goals, marketing stack and technical setup
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- Extensive B2B sales experience of selling complex software or technology products to large scale enterprise companies
- Strong technical SaaS understanding and experience with managing longer sales cycles across multiple stakeholders
- Ability to establish champions and advocates within your accounts
- Previous experience in e-commerce or B2C marketing is a plus
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to win and succeed
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a drive to be strategic as well as hands-on
- Curious, creative thinker, and open-minded character with a passion for technology
- Bachelor’s degree is beneficial, preferably in Business or Engineering. In lieu of a degree, relevant skills, or equivalent experience
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Ability to travel regularly, between 25-40%.
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- The right attitude: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- Everyone for the product: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- Healthy Growth: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A great environment: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- High flexibility degree: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
Do you want this job?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply directly via the form below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. We do not make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy. As an employer we strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.