Enterprise Sales Engineer/Solution Architect
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an Enterprise Sales Engineer, you will be a key part of our collaborative and strategically focused Sales team helping bridge the gap for prospects between Talon.One’s product offering and their complex needs. You’ll be eager to learn about our prospect’s wide-ranging challenges, helping uncover more detail, navigate potential pitfalls, challenge misconceptions and create intelligent solutions.
As an Enterprise Sales Engineer, you will provide compelling & world-class demos that are tailored, inspiring, impactful, and most importantly understood and motivating to the audience such as they want to drive internal change and deviate from the status quo.
Due to the complex nature of Talon.One product offering and the natural complexities of providing a solution within a microservice infrastructure, a Sales Engineer with excellent foundational knowledge, the ability to adapt in real-time, and a quick learner are an absolute must.
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform technical discovery with prospects, digging deeply into their current architecture, functional gaps, and technical requirements
- Design & Architect solutions to affirm how Talon.One can fit into complex tech stacks. This can involve building custom built POCs that integrate with multiple technologies & creating data flow charts all of which must stand up to scrutiny from our prospects
- Adjust messaging and demo material based on the prospect’s business, challenges, goals, impact, and particular audience
- Align with the enterprise sales team and strategize on the best path forward
- Build relationships and technical champions within the prospect’s organization
- Successfully execute technical Proofs of Technology (PoTs), on-site or remote
- Own the technical relationship with prospects during the sales process, up to and including CTOs and CPOs at Fortune 500 companies
- Own the quality of our responses to functional and technical elements of RFIs/RFPs from major multinational enterprises
- Understand each prospect’s business goals and translate them into effective technical solutions, and communicate the solutions effectively
- Provide mentorship and guidance to more junior members of the Sales Engineering and Sales teams
WHAT WE NEED YOU TO BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ Years experience as a Sales Engineer, Solutions Architect or Business Analyst consultant
- Ability to create consensus across technical and business stakeholders within enterprise organizations
- Excellent understanding of modern application architectures (e.g. REST APIs, Microservices, Container Deployment). Understanding of IT organizations, development of IT applications and, IT operations in medium to large-sized companies
- Engineering or Computer Application background
- Previous experience with problem-solving in a fast-moving, technical environment
- Passion for consulting and ability to apply and present complex solutions effectively
- Ability to adapt and tailor communication based on the industry and people you are dealing with
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to explain complex topics in easily-understood, concise language
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU:
- Competitive salary & 401(k) plan w/match
- Medical, Dental & Life Insurance
- Flexible PTO
- Learning budget
- Home office set-up allowance
- Co-working space within your neighborhood
WHY YOU SHOULD WORK FOR US:
- The right attitude: modern methods and a diverse, creative workspace with an open and international culture
- Everyone for the product: Together we create a flexible, highly scalable product with state-of-the-art technologies. We can only succeed if everyone works as a team
- Healthy Growth: Growing our company means growing everyone in the team. We love to share knowledge and learn
- A great environment: Flexible and family-friendly environment, bright and easily accessible offices, modern software and hardware
- High flexibility degree: Prefer to work early or late at night? Do you have to pick up your children from kindergarten? Do you prefer working abroad? We believe in results and motivated employees
Do you want this job?
We’d love to hear from you! Apply directly via the form below.
Talon.One is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. We do not make employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religious belief, ethnic origin, nationality, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by company policy. As an employer we strive for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibit harassment of any kind.