Digital Media Content Creator
Truescope provides real-time media insights and business intelligence for organizations globally, enabling access to services, tools, data, and insights not previously available. Our team of exceptional people is customer-focused and supported by communications experts. Truescope has offices in Sydney, New Zealand, Singapore, and Omaha. Our mission is to better inform communications so they can see their world more clearly.
This is a full-time Digital Media Content Creator role located on-site in Omaha, NE. The Digital Media Content Creator will be responsible for conceptualizing, creating, and executing meaningful and engaging content for a variety of digital platforms. They will collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Marketing, Product, UX, and others to drive content strategy and creation, while also ensuring consistency of messaging and brand identity. The Digital Media Content Creator will report to the SVP of Sales and Success, and will be an integral part of the Truescope marketing team.
- A Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications, or a related field
- 2+ years of experience in digital media content creation, including copywriting, photo or video editing, graphic design, and SEO/PPC
- Experience with social media best practices and trends
- Expertise in Adobe Creative Suite, or similar software, as well as other related software applications
- Ability to work independently, prioritize tasks, and manage time effectively in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with a keen eye for detail and a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Experience with web analytics and reporting tools is a plus
- We want someone with a real personality that can impart their sense of style into our marketing messages