Revenue Operations Manager
Los Angeles, CA, USA
Posted on Tuesday, May 23, 2023
Who are we?
UpGuard’s mission is to protect the world’s data. We obsessively seek out elegant, robust ways to enable our customers to find, acknowledge, and remediate cyber risks. With UpGuard, organisations leverage our security expertise and software to automate what were once laborious, spreadsheet-driven processes–monitoring the attack surface of hundreds of vendors or assessing the security of their own infrastructure. UpGuard is used by some of the world’s largest, fastest growing and most innovative companies.
Why are we hiring this role?
We’re looking for a talented Revenue Operations Manager to ensure our Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams are working efficiently and effectively as we scale rapidly. This role is ideal for a process-driven Operations professional in the B2B SaaS space.
Reporting to the SVP, Sales, you’ll play a critical role in optimizing our revenue operations as we continue to scale globally.
What You’ll Do
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Success and others to ensure the smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of growth goals as we scale
- Manage and pragmatically optimize revenue processes and systems (e.g. CRM) as we scale across our entire funnel from lead generation to renewal that provide our GTM teams, prospects and customers with an excellent experience.
- Collaborate with Enablement to ensure that Sales and Customer Success are trained on new processes including content development and delivery where required.
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards to measure and report on key revenue metrics, and perform deep analyses on the leading, in-process, and lagging indicators to support the revenue organization
- Enable a best-in-class sales forecast, pipeline and operating cadence. This will include everything from gathering data, improving predictive measures, running analysis, and facilitating forecasting and planning.
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of data quality, accuracy, and process consistency across all GTM functions
- Partner with Sales/Success/Operations on territory creation, compensation planning, deal desk operations, goal creation, and incentive strategies. Maintain rules of engagement and escalation documentation for territories.
- Manage and maintain the UpGuard Sales tool stack, including automation and integrations
What you’ll need
- 4+ years of experience in revenue operations, sales operations or related roles at a B2B SaaS company
- You “get things done”; you can dissect problems, identify solutions, and drive these solutions to completion with a high degree of autonomy
- You have a team-first mentality and communication skills that allow you to influence others at all levels and across all functions within the organization to rally behind shared business goals
- You have an exceptional ability to draw key insights from both quantitative and qualitative data and build models, dashboards and reports that are easily digestible
- You hate manual repetitive tasks/processes and are constantly looking to achieve a higher level of operational efficiency ideally through automation
- Underlying all of this is an awareness of ensuring that our customers and prospects have an excellent experience with UpGuard and that internal operational efficiencies should never increase customer friction.
- Experience owning the sales tool stack and managing tools like Hubspot, Looker, Pandadoc and optimization strategies for each(bonus SalesForce)
What's in it for you?
- Rapidly growing user base: Work directly with some of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most innovative companies
- Impact: Influence the direction and design of projects that push the boundaries of your field and see the impact of your work on a daily basis
- Be part of an energetic team: Our team is highly collaborative, fostering a positive work environment that encourages creativity and innovation
- We value work-life balance: We recognize the importance of maintaining balance and provide a supportive work environment that allows you to prioritize your personal life and well-being
- Generous compensation: The base salary range for this role is between $145,000 and $175,000, plus a quarterly team bonus and options. Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience
- Great perks: Health, dental, and vision insurance, monthly wellness and grocery subsidies, WFH set-up allowance, and generous learning and development budget
Before starting work with us, you will need to undertake a national police history check and reference checks. Also please note that at this time, we cannot support candidates requiring visa sponsorship or relocation. Apologies.
UpGuard is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Please note, at this time we can only support hiring in the following US states for this role: CA, WA, OR, NV, or CO
See more open positions at UpGuard
Something looks off?