Director, Revenue Operations
Sales & Business Development, Operations
Sydney, NSW, Australia
Posted on Thursday, October 26, 2023
Who are we?
UpGuard’s mission is to protect the world’s data. We obsessively seek elegant, robust ways to enable our customers to be better at cybersecurity. The world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most innovative companies leverage our security expertise and software to automate what were once laborious, spreadsheet-driven processes. UpGuard has a unique voice in cybersecurity, with our research prominently featured in publications such as The New York Times, Wired, and Techcrunch. The GTM team drives UpGuard’s growth, positioning us as a category-leading security solution.
Why we’re hiring this role
We’re looking for a talented Revenue Operations leader to ensure our Sales, Customer Success and Marketing teams are working efficiently and effectively as we scale rapidly. This role is ideal for an ambitious Revenue Operation leader who wants to make their mark in a high-growth security SaaS business.
Reporting to the SVP, Sales, you’ll play a critical role in optimising our Revenue Operations as we continue to scale globally.
What you'll do:
- Work cross-functionally with Sales, Marketing, Finance, Customer Success and others to ensure smooth operation of the business and consistent achievement of growth goals as we scale
- Lead the optimisation of all revenue process and systems (e.g. CRM) across our entire funnel from lead generation to renewal, and provide our GTM teams, prospects and customers with a memorable experience
- Collaborate with our Sales Enablement function to ensure that Sales and Customer Success teams are trained on new processes including content development and delivery where required
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards to measure and report on key revenue metrics, and perform deep analyses on the leading, in-process, and lagging indicators to support the GTM organisation
- Drive a best-in-class sales forecast, pipeline and operating cadence. This will include everything from gathering data, improving predictive measures, running analysis, and facilitating forecasting and planning
- Proactively monitor and strive to maintain high levels of data quality, accuracy, and process consistency across all GTM functions
- Partner with Sales, Success and Operations leaders on territory creation, compensation planning, deal desk operations, goal creation, and incentive strategies. Maintain rules of engagement and escalation documentation for territories
- Manage and maintain the UpGuard Sales tool stack, including automation and integrations
What you'll bring:
- Extensive experience in revenue operations, sales operations or related roles at a B2B SaaS company
- A “get things done” approach; you can dissect problems, identify solutions, and drive these solutions to completion with a high degree of autonomy
- A team-first mentality and communication skills that allow you to influence others at all levels and across all functions within the organization to rally behind shared business goals
- An exceptional ability to draw key insights from both quantitative and qualitative data and build models, dashboards and reports that are easily digestible
- A passion for creating automations that remove manual repetitive tasks/processes and the drive to always look to achieve a higher level of operational efficiency
- Underlying all of this is an awareness of ensuring that our customers and prospects have an excellent experience with UpGuard and that internal operational efficiencies should never increase customer friction
- Experience owning the sales tool stack and managing tools like Hubspot, Looker, Pandadoc and optimization strategies for each (bonus Salesforce)
What's in it for you?
- Rapidly growing user base: Work directly with some of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most innovative companies
- Interesting problems, at scale: Deeply explore the ever-evolving world of cybersecurity, with a platform processing billions of data points daily
- Learn from industry-leading experts: Our security research has been featured in The New York Times, The New Yorker, The Washington Post, TechCrunch, Bloomberg, Gizmodo, Engadget, Forbes, ZDNet, and The Guardian
- Impact: See the impact of your work on a daily basis, with data and impact available on high quality dashboards
- Generous compensation: Compensation offered will be determined by factors such as location, level, job-related knowledge, skills, and experience
- Great perks: Grocery and gym reimbursements, flexible work arrangements, learning and development stipend, stock options and generous leave entitlements