Sales & Business Development
Bengaluru, Karnataka, India
Posted on Saturday, November 18, 2023
Who are we?
UpGuard’s mission is to protect the world’s data. We obsessively seek out elegant, robust ways to enable our customers to find, acknowledge, and remediate cyber risks. With UpGuard, organizations leverage our security expertise and software to automate what was once laborious, spreadsheet-driven processes–whether it's monitoring the attack surface of hundreds of vendors or assessing the security of their own infrastructure. UpGuard is used by some of the world’s largest, fastest-growing, and most innovative companies.
Why are we hiring this role?
We are a highly successful Sales team looking for an SDR Manager to lead and grow the India market. You will help the team perform and exceed expectations by training, coaching, and mentoring them to drive impactful results. Your focus on analytics to drive optimal outcomes will be highly regarded. You will also partner closely with our Marketing and Sales teams to align on integrated campaigns, and strategic business initiatives, improve processes, and ultimately generate qualified meetings and pipelines for UpGuard's Sales organization.
NOTE : It is a fully remote role and we are open to considering candidates from all over India.
What will you accomplish?
- Build and train members of the SDR team to identify, contact, and create qualified opportunities.
- Help to define performance metrics by which SDRs will be measured
- Coach SDRs through shadowing, role plays, process improvement, and performance reporting
- Leverage creative marketing and sales tactics to help the SDR team prospect and engage with multiple buyer personas to introduce UpGuard's value
- Manage SDR reports and dashboards to ensure the results they deliver can be easily understood by stakeholders throughout the company
- Ensure sales accepted opportunities are sourced in accordance with company targets, and that our sales organization has enough opportunities to work with to be fully productive
- Develop and maintain an SDR onboarding program, ensuring that ongoing training is up-to-date on our current product offering
- Work in collaboration with Sales and Marketing teams to develop effective messaging for outbound prospecting
- Partner closely with Sales and other members of the SDR Leadership team to improve opportunity management and qualification processes
- Assist with recruiting, hiring, and onboarding new SDRs
What do we need from you?
- Experience in sales, marketing, or customer service for a technical product
- Have successfully grown and managed a sales team
- Experience with CRM software (HubSpot preferred)
- You are obsessed with making customers happy and have an acute understanding of the pain points involved in first contact with a prospect
- Passionate about technology
What would give you an edge?
- Experience or a keen interest in cybersecurity
- Have successfully scaled an SDR team in a SaaS company
- Experience in sales operations and/or marketing automation software
What's in it for you?
- Fully Remote - you choose. We focus on what you deliver, not where you deliver it from.
- Impact: Influence talent strategy, push the boundaries of your field, and see the impact of your work on a daily basis.
- Be part of an energetic team: Our team is highly collaborative, fostering a positive work environment that encourages creativity and innovation.
- We value work-life balance: We recognize the importance of maintaining balance and provide a supportive work environment that allows you to prioritize your personal life and well-being.
- Generous reward: We offer a competitive salary + equity
- Great perks: You won’t find table tennis tables - we prefer to offer perks that support your overall well-being - including a lifestyle allowance, well-being program, WFH stipend, professional development budget, generous leave benefits, and plenty more.
Before starting work with us, you will need to undertake a national police history check and reference checks. Also, please note that at this time, we cannot support candidates requiring visa sponsorship or relocation. Apologies.
UpGuard is Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Please note that while this role is remote, the successful candidate must have the legal right to work in India.