Media Planning Executive (with agency experience)
About the job
Joining Wego’s Media Solutions team, you will work closely with the media solutions director to support advertising and partnership campaigns, from media deck creation to post-campaign reporting. You will also interact with internal stakeholders, including the ad operations, marketing, and creative teams.
This position is based in Bangalore, India
- Create client-specific convincing media presentations that include data insights and travel industry trends.
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders on campaign creatives and other requirements when needed.
- Support the media solutions director with client-related communication, including contact sourcing, meeting scheduling, and campaign-relating pendings.
- Ensure that assets are meeting the campaign requirements and are delivered on time.
- Cooperate with the ad operations team to ensure on-time campaign launches and successful campaign delivery.
- Monitor campaign performance by working closely with the ad operations team to meet the campaign KPIs and report campaign metrics to the client.
- A minimum of 2 years in digital advertising/online marketing
- Excellent command of English language spoken and written
- Past experience in the MENA region
- Solid numerical and analytical skills
- Confident content creator
- Strong interpersonal skills and comfortable working with internal and external stakeholders
- Strong organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Able to prioritize tasks and able to work efficiently under pressure.
- Confident communicator
- Well-versed with media channels and familiarity with campaign evaluation metrics
- Comfortable with data processing tools such as Looker.
- Experience with CMS tools and Jira is an advantage.