Account Executive, Northern Europe/ DACH
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2022
Whispli is an Australian company, headquartered in Sydney and with offices in Paris and Boston. Founded in 2015, Whispli was part of the Y-Combinator program, winner of several awards for product-excellence, and is now looking to expand more rapidly in Europe and the Americas.
Whispli’s product provides a secure platform for employees to anonymously report suspected misconduct or wrongdoing to their organisations; Whispli thus creates a trusted channel for confidential conversations between staff and management. Management can then verify the information and act upon it before it further impacts the individual, or becomes public and harms the organisation’s brand and reputation. (See G2.com for more information)
The team is split between Sydney and Paris, with a developing presence in the US. We have existing clients sound the world.
Whispli is expanding rapidly in EMEA and we are seeking a Sales executive to drive sales in northern Europe - specifically Germany - with the UK & Ireland, the Netherlands and Scandinavia an additional region if suitable. You’ll report to the COO (based in Paris) and work with the global sales team.
While we have offices in Paris (France) and Boston (US), this role will be based in Western Europe to service the EMEA Region. You can work remotely, and be based anywhere in Europe, though the better Compliance market opportunities historically have been in Germany, France and the Nordics. Our Marketing team and our SDRs will assist in generating qualified leads for you to nurture and develop to closure.
What you'll do
- Generate new leads in high value Compliance market segments and work closely with the Marketing team and SDRs to continually increase qualified lead volumes
- Consistently mine business opportunities, identify prospective clients and use deep discovery skills to uncover opportunities for Whispli products to match current and emerging use cases
- Understand our market, the major threats and opportunities, and become familiar with our competitors' price-points
- Using a customer-centric, consultative sales model, manage and maintain a 3x pipeline, documenting each stage of deal development on HubSpot
- Collaborate with colleagues in Boston, Sydney & Paris to identify and progress cross-selling opportunities
- Identify the Case Management workflow in use with targets in mid-market or Enterprise companies
- Manage a portfolio of sales prospects using Hubspot, Linkedin Sales Navigator, SeamlessAi that you have built and developed
- Write business proposals, negotiate with stakeholders, draft and review contracts
- 4-5 years selling experience, on B2B SaaS products
- Ideally, exposure to a pre-sales or B2B product management role
- Highly skilled in consultative & value-based selling, or the challenger sale
- Business qualifications and an analytical thinking mindset
- Exposure to the risk and compliance aspects of business, or to audit & investigation
- Be tech-savvy - able to own and conduct software demonstrations
- High emotional intelligence; able to make influential presentations
- A high standard of integrity and organizational skills
- Experience working with HubSpot daily, or if not HubSpot, then SFDC
- Bi-lingual in English & German, with French and other European languages a bonus
Benefits of working with Whispli
- Work with a close-knit team developing modern technologies; strong culture of learning and sharing
- Work in a secure, SaaS start-up that has a positive social impact by letting people speak up safely and increase transparency in their organizations
- Opportunity to work remotely
- Flat hierarchy, open network communication
- Paid holiday, paid sick-leave; paid health insurance; budget for relevant Learning & Development courses
If you have a specific question you need answering before you apply, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
See more open positions at Whispli
Something looks off?