Senior Backend Software Engineer
India · Remote
Posted on Wednesday, February 22, 2023
At Zeller, we’re champions for businesses of all sizes, and proud to be a fast-growing Australian scale-up taking on the ambitious goal of reimagining business banking and payments.
We believe in a level playing field, where all businesses benefit from access to smarter payments and financial services solutions that accelerate their cash flow, help them get paid faster, and give them a better understanding of their finances. So we’re hard at work building the tools to make it happen.
Zeller is growing fast, backed by leading VCs, and brings together a global team of passionate payment and tech industry professionals. With an exciting roadmap of innovative new products under development, we are building a high performing team to take on the outdated banking solutions. If you are passionate about innovation, thrive in fast-paced environments, embrace a challenge, hate bureaucracy, and can’t think of anything more exciting than disrupting the status-quo, then read on to learn more.
Your responsibilities will include
- Implementation and delivery of new products and features
- Meeting and setting the standard for code quality and testing practices in the team
- Performing code reviews, contributing to a testing and automation culture, and supporting our quality practices
- End-to-end ownership and support of the features you build and of the quality and performance of the Zeller platform
What we are looking for
- Experience with Typescript/Nodejs, GraphQL, and AWS cloud-native architectures.
- Exposure to Microservices, Serverless Architecture or Service-Oriented Architecture
- Knowledge of architecture patterns such as CQRS and Event Driven design
- Experience working in a product-driven team
- Demonstrated contribution to the delivery of complex products and services.
- Excellent communication and planning skills with a deep appreciation for the customer and business context
- Expertise with AWS-managed services including Lambda, DynamoDB, DocumentDB, EventBridge, API Gateway.
- Experience in payments and / or banking
- Team management
Like the rest of the team, you’ll benefit from:
A competitive salary package, including equity from an early stage;
A balanced, progressive, and supportive work environment;
Excellent parental leave and other leave entitlements;
A fantastic office environment;
Endless learning and development opportunities;
Plenty of fun and social opportunities - we love to come together as a team;
An ability to influence and shape the future of Zeller as our company scales both domestically and globally;
Being part of one of Australia’s most exciting scale-ups.
See more open positions at Zeller
Something looks off?