Register Your Interest - Bicycle Mechanics
At Zoomo, our vision is to transition every urban mile to Light Electric Vehicles (LEVs). Zoomo offers the world’s leading platform for commercial use e-bikes. We operate across the USA, UK, Europe, Canada and Australia. In 4 years Zoomo has helped transition millions of urban miles to light electric vehicles, built a team of >300 world-class engineers, operators, sales staff and vehicle repair technicians; developed and deployed the world's best last mile delivery electric bikes and fleet management software; and successfully sold these fleet solutions into the world's leading logistics businesses.
Zoomo vehicles are used by major players in the food, grocery and parcel delivery segments with partners including UberEats, Doordash, JustEat Takeaway, Deliveroo, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Amazon, FedEx, Getir, Ocado, GoPuff and many more.
Expect to join a high-performing team where you are trusted to make a direct impact on our business, our customers and our planet.
Your main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
As one of our incredible bike mechanics, you'll play an important role in supporting;
- Bike maintenance: service e-bikes to our high-quality standards ensuring that they are safe and road-worthy; triage and diagnose necessary repairs while working at a high pace.
- Workshop compliance: ensuring our workshops are operating like the well-oiled machines they're intended to be.
- Customer service: problem-solving on the fly for our riders, ensuring they leave happy.
- Relevant industry experience (cycling, food delivery, mobility, technology)
- Experience with e-bikes and their electrical components, i.e. lithium-ion batteries
- Comfortable working with tools and software
- Strong communication and organisation skills
- Excellent attention to all the little details, with great pride in the quality of work
- Ability to work well under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A natural team player, patient and willing to get their hands dirty, helping others
- A passion for bikes or cycling
We offer you the chance to be part of a team at the cutting edge of the world’s electrification journey, including:
- Working with a switched-on team that strives to make the streets greener and serve the rider
- A competitive salary or above award hourly rates
- Global and country-specific benefits programs and perks
- Monthly team socials and events
- Commute to work with Zoomos employee bike benefit scheme
- Annual learning and development allowance
- Mental wellbeing support
Zoomers currently represent 45 nationalities, and we celebrate diversity and inclusion with equal opportunities for all.