Register your interest - Retail Associates
At Zoomo, our vision is to transition every urban mile to Light Electric Vehicles (LEVs). Zoomo offers the world’s leading platform for commercial use e-bikes. We operate across the USA, UK, Europe, Canada and Australia. In 4 years Zoomo has helped transition millions of urban miles to light electric vehicles, built a team of >300 world-class engineers, operators, sales staff and vehicle repair technicians, developed and deployed the world's best last mile delivery electric bikes and fleet management software; and successfully sold these fleet solutions into the world's leading logistics businesses.
Zoomo vehicles are used by major players in the food, grocery and parcel delivery segments with partners including UberEats, Doordash, JustEat Takeaway, Deliveroo, Domino’s, Pizza Hut, Amazon, FedEx, Getir, Ocado, GoPuff and many more.
Expect to join a high-performing team where you are trusted to make a direct impact on our business, our customers and our planet.
Career - Zoomo is launching new markets globally, which means heaps of career progression or travel opportunities.
Learn - We've developed an incredible training Academy to help support your professional and personal development.
Change - Be a part of the switch to renewables by getting polluting vehicles off our city streets.
Recognition - We'll reward your efforts with an above-industry standard remuneration package, including loads of bonuses and work perks.
What you'll do?
We're an ambitious, solutions-focused, and energetic bunch, passionate about making a positive impact on the world.
As a Retail Associate, you'll help new riders acquire the basic skills they need to get on the road and current ones with quick, efficient support, cultivating positive relationships with Zoomo. When a customer needs assistance, you'll use your mastery of current Zoomo technology to quickly assess their situation and support them with advice or a solution on the spot.
You'll contribute and score goals as part of a cohesive team and have fun while you're doing it!
- 1-2 yrs+ experience in a fast-paced retail role
- Excellent time management skills and can make decisions quickly
- You maintain composure and customer focus while troubleshooting and solving issues
- You reassure customers when delivering product diagnoses and potential solutions
- Experience working in the cycling or last-mile delivery industries is highly desirable
- A proven track record of co-driving and exceeding sales targets
- Ability to thrive on change as products evolve
- A passion for sustainable tech
We offer you the chance to be part of a team at the cutting edge of the world’s electrification journey, including:
- Working with a switched-on team that strives to make the streets greener and serve the rider
- A competitive salary or above award hourly rate
- Global and country-specific benefits packages and perks
- Monthly team socials and events
- Commute to work with Zoomos employee bike benefit scheme
- Annual learning and development allowance
- Mental wellbeing support
Zoomers currently represent 45 nationalities and we celebrate diversity and inclusion with equal opportunities for all.